Working out a bid.. CHAIRS!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Besides carpets, that want 107 chairs similar to this cleaned.

Symphony.jpg

Trying to work it out per chair, or chairs per hr..

Pretty simple, all in one room, cloth seat and seat back. Metal frame.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Should be easy to do 60-70 of them per hour.

Likely I'll take two hours without breaking a sweat. (With a helper)

I like to have a helper prep them with prespray and then protect & wipe down the frames after cleaning.

I just HWE them. Goes fairly fast.

I did 500 like that in less than 7 hours.

You can make money at a few dollars per chair.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
couple bucks....

do you have a helper?...as we all know it speeds the rate per hr, and decreases fatigue

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I get some jobs with a lot of swivel office chairs. I saves your body to sit in a chair while cleaning and swivel the chair you are cleaning and hold the tool in place as much as you can. Have the helper bring the chairs to you and take them away.

Far easier than bending over and stooping and kneeling for each chair.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We usually price these 4-5 per chair, land about half the bids. Takes a Couple minutes per chair
We get low balled on these alot, one company priced 525 chairs at $1. each, we went down to 3. On that bid

M

Mattsfc

This is crazy I just cleaned a 107 of these this evening took about 2 hour charged $ 3 each doing other work here worked out great

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree they shouldn't take more than a minute or two each to clean.

I like Billy's rates of $4-$5.00 but if not too soiled I could go as low as $3.00 if you have the right conditions for setup, processing and soiling.

Light Soil
50 per hour x$3.00 $150.00 hour
60 per hour x$3.00 $180.00 hour

Moderate Soil
45 per hour x$4.00 $180.00 hour
45 per hour x$5.00 $225.00 hour

Heavy Soil
35 per hour x$5.00 $175.00
35 per hour x$6.00 $228.00

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I just did close to a couple hundred of those chairs, and I charged $5 a piece. They were moderate soil. We wiped down the frames after cleaning. $3-4 would be good if lightly soiled. If resturant setting, they might be greasy and have beverage spills.

lance

If they aren't very dirty a quick scrub and then rinse should make them look good.

But I would also wipe the metal down with micro-fiber towels in case they have dirt and/or oil on them. What color are they? Dark colors will hide more dirt until you clean them.

I would think that 5.00 a chair would be fair. And 7.00 with the mf wipe-down.

I am a slow cleaner so it would probably take me two or three hours by myself to do a really good job. I would scrub about 20 at a time and then turn on the tm to hwe them. That way the machine is not going the whole time.

Ask them after you're done if they have any tile and grout that needs cleaning....like around the swimming pools or saunas if they have any. Front entrances are important to them also since that is the first thing people see when they arrive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom