Worst air filtration I’ve seen yet

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What should I attack it with?

982697C0-1AEB-43D2-A610-559AA3C3DA26.jpeg 88B1E206-2781-46F0-B593-CBF3BF49C755.jpeg E57F34C4-3EC0-41AB-925C-1AF0FCE42633.jpeg D012DB08-E307-428A-B0CD-869332A24412.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've never used Ultrapac Renovate
ultrapac-renovate-p36.aspx

Anyone on here ever used this on my type of situation?
The renovate is a powerful solution and should help. It needs to be scrubbed in and in this case, rinsed with an alkaline rinse like dry slurry. You can always bring the ph down later with some browning treatment if that's a concern.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are you sure those aren't guidelines of where to park your trailer?
Dude, I parked crooked as hell yesterday just for you guys at another complex. It tells the idiot tenants to stay the hell away from my setup

You should really try being me for 1 day

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've had good results with Prochem Filter Out, but on that one, I would be sure and let them know to not expect a miracle. I screwed myself this summer by not letting the customer know that it ain't all coming out. It wasn't quite as bad as that one, but it was close.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have no problem with filtration soil using Bio-8, as long as I use a filtration tool.
what's a filtration tool?

Are you talking about that long, skinny tool that has a water jet inside that's made to go along walls? HELL NO!

I could see your dumb ass trying to get this mess up, making a thousand skinny clean lines.

Last edited:
Name
BradFenstermaker
A new utility Blade in your knife.

Cut into 2 ft wide strips so it's easier to roll up and carry outside.

Seriously I would boost whatever spray you use with citrus and scrub.

Give below the knee expectations

Mikey P

Administrator
what's a filtration tool?

Are you talking about that long, skinny tool that has a water jet inside that's made to go along walls? HELL NO!

I could see your dumb ass trying to get this mess up, making a thousand skinny clean lines.

That tool you're describing as the unique and amazing capability of over cleaning a carpet to the point that it looks like it pulls the color out

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yeah, if this job gets approved, I think I'll use my prochem upholstery tool 500psi on a spot first.

And if no help, I'll just use my wand

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
No pics , sorry.
But, One customer for whom I clean fairly often has some dandy's. High end home.
Ultra clean house. ( Bolden, underling, italic the ultra clean part.) But,
White , tufted nylon.
Terrible filtration throughout. walls, doorways , all the usual.. In the upstairs, the one time I cleaned up there( as they never go up or use it) it was awful. One chair with a skirt that hung had the perfect down to the floor had a perfect outline of the skirt when I moved it.
Anyhow, on the main level, in the living room where they never walk there are lines. Perfectly straight lines . squares , that correspond to the walls in the finished basement. Every time I go, ,I work on them. Because it bothers me that I can not improve . Have not gotten them out yet. All the usuall recommended stuff. and aggressive. Even OPed with aggressive bonnets, and various juices. after HWEing with tools.
She did say, that prior to me, she had been told all her candle burning was having an effect.
OK, I know I will get hate. telling me I am doing it wrong!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom