Worst air filtration I’ve seen yet

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No pics , sorry.
But, One customer for whom I clean fairly often has some dandy's. High end home.
Ultra clean house. ( Bolden, underling, italic the ultra clean part.) But,
White , tufted nylon.
Terrible filtration throughout. walls, doorways , all the usual.. In the upstairs, the one time I cleaned up there( as they never go up or use it) it was awful. One chair with a skirt that hung had the perfect down to the floor had a perfect outline of the skirt when I moved it.
Anyhow, on the main level, in the living room where they never walk there are lines. Perfectly straight lines . squares , that correspond to the walls in the finished basement. Every time I go, ,I work on them. Because it bothers me that I can not improve . Have not gotten them out yet. All the usuall recommended stuff. and aggressive. Even OPed with aggressive bonnets, and various juices. after HWEing with tools.
She did say, that prior to me, she had been told all her candle burning was having an effect.
OK, I know I will get hate. telling me I am doing it wrong!!!
The candles don't help for sure. What happens is that over time the fibers get discolored and it's impossible in some situations to remove it. It's not dirt sitting on the surface, it's through the entire fiber

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've never used Ultrapac Renovate
ultrapac-renovate-p36.aspx

Anyone on here ever used this on my type of situation?

That product works very well in those situations. It was the basis for Olefin Preclean and Filter Out.

The same chemistry that allows it to draw soot particles out of paint and wood finish without damaging the finish helps to break the bonds that hold those very small particles of soil to the fibers.

Just don't be overly optimistic on this one. That's one of the worst I've seen.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That product works very well in those situations. It was the basis for Olefin Preclean and Filter Out.

The same chemistry that allows it to draw soot particles out of paint and wood finish without damaging the finish helps to break the bonds that hold those very small particles of soil to the fibers.

Just don't be overly optimistic on this one. That's one of the worst I've seen.
I ordered a couple gallons of this a few days ago and I scheduled this job for next week. I'll post the results next weekend 🤞

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m very pleased with Prochem ultrapac renovate

It didn’t come out perfect, but it was presentable

B9EA8070-F7ED-4980-B7DA-4655293694CD.jpeg E35EF2D3-88F5-4302-9469-8CCE0407A7B5.jpeg 8561D0DB-5F5B-4E9C-929D-C13BE855BC1B.jpeg A79CA7A4-F151-4EF9-9CBA-AFB42EDD80A6.jpeg 82BA4EE9-16FE-43DF-AEB7-90D8405369E8.jpeg C3FA1AAC-1B98-4DE2-BA45-45C80CFB8480.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom