Worx Sprayer x3

Supportive Member
Credits
Tomorrow I'll be spending my day working in the yard. A great excuse to skip church. My grass was over 3' high so I spent some time chopping it down with a borrowed mower. My riding mower and push mowers have decided to die over the winter. I guess I shouldn't have let them sit in the driving rain.

Since I love my Worx sprayer so much, and this looked like a perfect opportunity to pick up two extra battery packs, I went online and found a deal on a Worx weed eater and Worx Blower for $119. What a frickin deal. I already ordered it through Lowes.com and I can pick it up tomorrow. I'll let you know how they work. I may load the worx sprayer up with roundup while i'm at it.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/WORX-2-Piece-20-volt-Max-Cordless-Power-Equipment-Combo-Kit/1000180321

845534014839.jpg

Credits
Stick to combustion lawn equipment. Sorry but electric is weak. Bet you could fix your old lawn stuff easy.
One reason I pay someone to mow my lawn now. I got tired of jump starting my riding mower. I’ll never understand why they can’t install a pull chord on riding mowers when those crappy batteries fart dead

Supportive Member
Credits
Ok. I’m ready for the day. I got my Coffee and cheese danish from Starbucks and now I’m ready at Lowe’s to get my gear. Nothing gets the blood going like a Sunday drive in the El Camino

2CBB6778-36CE-45A6-AAA8-B8FCC058B082.jpeg

Last edited:
Credits
Good job Damon for finding a way to get two more batteries very cheap

I have a over half dozen or more drill/drivers and several saws (Milwaukee, Makita, and DeWalt) just because they were clearance and/or "special buy" priced.
all were less than buying replacement/extra batteries alone .

Like buying two batteries and getting free tool and charger :cool:

..L.T.A.

Supportive Member
Credits
My Dad just gave me a Worx sprayer any tips other than to rinse out with water each day?
I changed out the fittings to brass QD's. rinse for about 30 sec after each job just to keep crusties from forming on the seals. I haven't had any problems. I've run gallons of SaigerCide, PLyme, and EOC X2 through it as well as solvent based protectant.

The only thing I don't like about it is the trigger is either on or off. Thats where the IPS beats the Worx. The trigger on the IPS is gradient.

Last edited:

Latest posts