Worx Sprayer x3

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Tomorrow I'll be spending my day working in the yard. A great excuse to skip church. My grass was over 3' high so I spent some time chopping it down with a borrowed mower. My riding mower and push mowers have decided to die over the winter. I guess I shouldn't have let them sit in the driving rain.

Since I love my Worx sprayer so much, and this looked like a perfect opportunity to pick up two extra battery packs, I went online and found a deal on a Worx weed eater and Worx Blower for $119. What a frickin deal. I already ordered it through Lowes.com and I can pick it up tomorrow. I'll let you know how they work. I may load the worx sprayer up with roundup while i'm at it.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/WORX-2-Piece-20-volt-Max-Cordless-Power-Equipment-Combo-Kit/1000180321

845534014839.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Do they talk about hell having special place for people who skip church?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Stick to combustion lawn equipment. Sorry but electric is weak. Bet you could fix your old lawn stuff easy.
One reason I pay someone to mow my lawn now. I got tired of jump starting my riding mower. I’ll never understand why they can’t install a pull chord on riding mowers when those crappy batteries fart dead

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I’ve had a riding mower for more than ten years and only have had mine due twice.

Put it on a maintainer a couple of times a year and no worries.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ve had a riding mower for more than ten years and only have had mine due twice.

Put it on a maintainer a couple of times a year and no worries.
All my belts burned up and the engine smokes so bad that the county tried to offer me a job in the mosquito abatement department.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys are missing the point... Let me help you.... "Good job Damon for finding a way to get two more batteries very cheap while getting a weeder and blower. Can I touch you for good luck?"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Got to get me a battery blower so when I wash the subaru I can just blow it off dry.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok. I’m ready for the day. I got my Coffee and cheese danish from Starbucks and now I’m ready at Lowe’s to get my gear. Nothing gets the blood going like a Sunday drive in the El Camino

2CBB6778-36CE-45A6-AAA8-B8FCC058B082.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
jack zerkie
No church for U on sunday that's okay the Pope says there is no HELL so I don't know where I will see my friends when it's all over for me. Unless there's a special place for old carpet cleaners with still a lot of lift; jz

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
SO far i'm impressed with the weeder and blower. I'm having a great time chopping up these non meaty plants.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Good job Damon for finding a way to get two more batteries very cheap

I have a over half dozen or more drill/drivers and several saws (Milwaukee, Makita, and DeWalt) just because they were clearance and/or "special buy" priced.
all were less than buying replacement/extra batteries alone .

Like buying two batteries and getting free tool and charger :cool:

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My Dad just gave me a Worx sprayer any tips other than to rinse out with water each day?
I changed out the fittings to brass QD's. rinse for about 30 sec after each job just to keep crusties from forming on the seals. I haven't had any problems. I've run gallons of SaigerCide, PLyme, and EOC X2 through it as well as solvent based protectant.

The only thing I don't like about it is the trigger is either on or off. Thats where the IPS beats the Worx. The trigger on the IPS is gradient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom