Would any of you MFr's like to comment?

Connor

Name
Connor
Lee Stockwell said:
It's good we all don't have our meltdowns at the same time.

I doubt you will ever have a BB meltdown, Lee.

Jimbo

Jimmy, you'll have to spend two weeks in the 'prick of the week' club for that mean comment.

I enjoyed myself at MF...got to talk shop with folks who really know their stuff...met some new friends...had some nice meals...seems like I had one of those yucky oysters one night, Jim...it was all I could do to choke it down...thanks anyway, Mr Olson!

I popped in on a few of the classes...thanks teachers...but for me the highlight really is hanging out with friends...

Name
Jesse
I found the event very easy to attend. It was super casual with a good atmosphere. Nobody really gets subjected to anything that they don't want too. I love you "guys"....But I don't like you enough to know you, I mean that nicely shiteatinggrin. I was able to attend some decent classes, come and go as I pleased, play with the industries top tools all I wanted, and engage in casual conversation with several of you guys without even exchanging names much less getting into anything personal for anybody or any company. Vendors were well behaved, and friendly with each other, as was everyone else. Brain earned back some of my respect, I never expected such an attention whore to have the control that I seen him exercise...Good performance by the way. Proline was impressive, their staff was above average by my experience.

I'll attend again if the location is desirable.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
GeE others can say mean comments but I get singled out?

:lol:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have probably travelled further than anyone to attend a MF.

Had a good mix of vendors and classes to learn from. But like Eckman says, hanging out during and after the fest with good friends is great, as you get to see people for who they are, not the BB persona's some try and live up too.

Would I do it again - absolutely!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Okay let's tone it down some.

How about if you take a nail gun and shoot your eyes out?

Or after you bleed out from that bath we take your dead body and have some horses drag it around?

Pour some gasoline down your throat and set you on fire?

:shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh chit!!!

smiley-scared003.gif

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jimbo back away from the crack pipe or you might swallow it and choke.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Mikey P said:
Marty had this to say on another forum..
If the average attender is of the same moral character as Mikey, then I question what anyone would gain from attending. Try to recall any positive photo shots our discussion based on any past Mikey Fests. For every one you can think of, there are two or three making fun of attenders or associated with attempts to discredit, hurt the feelings of, or generally defame the name of someone else.

Mikey is not a good guy. He seems to have very few real friends.

I can not think of a reason why I, or any self-respecting person of normal moral character, would subject themself to that atmosphere.

It appears Merty really is as clueless as he comes across in print.

Marty probably didn't know I was in attendance, or he may have rephrased that. :)

Actually, I think I enjoyed this Mikeyfest more than any I have attended. I usually come with one of my son in laws, but this time 3 son in laws attended. Had a good time chatting with cleaners and vendors and checking out all the equipment and tools.

And I got my CEC's to maintain my IICRC/Cleantrust credentials. I would have come anyway. And it was free this year.

Thanks Mike and Proline!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm trying to figure out if I've ever had a meltdown......Or do I just cause most of them? :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Would any of you MFr's like to comment?

Brian R said:
I'm trying to figure out if I've ever had a meltdown......Or do I just cause most of them? :mrgreen:
:lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Everyone was nice and I got to play with lots of toys. Learned a few things and met a lot of real cleaners. Winning a few prizes was fun too.

Thank you Chad for push starting my truck so many times.

C

cucu

if all you do is watch Jerry Springer, get your news only from fox news ,and have rush(oxicottonhead) limbo on the radio
how can you ever know what mf is like

Mikey P

Administrator
Out Of Character said:
I found the event very easy to attend. It was super casual with a good atmosphere. Nobody really gets subjected to anything that they don't want too. I love you "guys"....But I don't like you enough to know you, I mean that nicely shiteatinggrin. I was able to attend some decent classes, come and go as I pleased, play with the industries top tools all I wanted, and engage in casual conversation with several of you guys without even exchanging names much less getting into anything personal for anybody or any company. Vendors were well behaved, and friendly with each other, as was everyone else. Brain earned back some of my respect, I never expected such an attention whore to have the control that I seen him exercise...Good performance by the way. Proline was impressive, their staff was above average by my experience.

I'll attend again if the location is desirable.

Did we meet?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Bob Foster said:
When Carma catches up to Mike and he has Kenworth or Peterbilt logo deeply embossed in his forehead they will grind him up and make him into kitty litter because he has such good self-absorbing characteristics.

hey Marty, blow me
:lol:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
We all need to wear name tags with our on line name so we know who we are talking to.

Anyone else record brian when he did his song and dance. I think Lupe, Brian, and the ss guy should do a song.

Name
Jesse
Mikey P said:
Did we meet?

I said hello at the Basic Coatings booth. I mentioned my lack of confidence in their machines construction vs a Tennant. I didn't say that if I was an owner op I'd rather use the basic coatings machine. My guys would break the basic in 0-2 uses for sure, probably in transit.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
This was my 3rd Mfest, I went to the last one at Santa Cruz and San Diego. I started this biz about 4-5 years ago after I retired from my real job just for something to do. Now it's getting to the point of way more than just something to do. The only thing I knew about cc came from the dvd that came with my power wand lol, was there more to know? I googled something and stumbled across this board and I very quickly realized I didn't know squat and I needed to change that before I screwed something up big time. This board really has been a big help to my business. I've taken several cert classes that I didn't know existed if it weren't for this place. The classes held at Mfests usually are very informative and helpful. I've met many of you knuckleheads at these events. I'm an old fart who likes to kinda keep his mouth shut and listen a lot to learn as much as I can. I really appreciate all the vendors who show up for these things, not sure if they make any money but it is fun to try out their stuff and bring home samples to try out. Thanks to Mikey and for everyone else who helps to make these Mfests possible and keep em coming!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Louis said:
We all need to wear name tags with our on line name so we know who we are talking to.

Anyone else record brian when he did his song and dance. I think Lupe, Brian, and the ss guy should do a song.

I'm going to call Lupe and have her do a webcam version of her song.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
how was Dan's stone class? hopefully he didn't offend anyone with his off color humor and jokes :lol:

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Never been to a MF. But I do have a question for those of you that have had the "opportunity" to meet Marty in person; Does he actually talk like the way he types on the boards? Because if he doesn't than he makes himself read like a bigger hard than he really is. He sure does seem to be insecure,always attempting to sound highly educated,better than everyone else but in the end his ramblings make Forest sound like Einstien. "That's all I have to say about that"

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Never been to a MF. But I do have a question for those of you that have had the "opportunity" to meet Marty in person; Does he actually talk like the way he types on the boards? Because if he doesn't than he makes himself read like a bigger hard than he really is. He sure does seem to be insecure,always attempting to sound highly educated,better than everyone else but in the end his ramblings make Forest sound like Einstien. "That's all I have to say about that"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom