Would any of you MFr's like to comment?

Mikey P

Administrator
Pmatte said:
Never been to a MF. But I do have a question for those of you that have had the "opportunity" to meet Marty in person; Does he actually talk like the way he types on the boards? Because if he doesn't than he makes himself read like a bigger hard than he really is. He sure does seem to be insecure,always attempting to sound highly educated,better than everyone else but in the end his ramblings make Forest sound like Einstien. "That's all I have to say about that"

Ive talked to him on the phone enough times surmise that he is a bit of a slow learner and your typical edjumacated red neck.

Not a bad guy really, just a cheap ass who puts cash in front of doing the right thing.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Brian R said:
[quote="Bee Busy":2q335bo3]how was Dan's stone class? hopefully he didn't offend anyone with his off color humor and jokes :lol:

Did you make an appearance Bill?[/quote:2q335bo3]
No... I would have said hello to all there..and of course u Brian. I was in SoCal at a kickass hands on stone restoaration class...figures... the one time MF is in my hometown..I'm outta town...would have been cool to meet everyone...hopefully Mike does one in Vegas :mrgreen:

Dr Vapeur

Supportive Member
Name
Richard Gagne
My wife and I have attended Mikeyfest twice and have enjoyed both festivals immensely. It is nice to talk to others who have the same interests. As for Mike from what I have seen on the net he is a straight forward kind of guy. I also appreciate all the work done to organize Mikeyfest and to run this board. Of course, there are the jealous types who, instead of starting their own festival and board, criticize others. Thanks Mike.
PS Is my nose brown enough
Richard

Name
Lee Stockwell
Dr Vapeur said:
My wife and I have attended Mikeyfest twice and have enjoyed both festivals immensely. It is nice to talk to others who have the same interests. As for Mike from what I have seen on the net he is a straight forward kind of guy. I also appreciate all the work done to organize Mikeyfest and to run this board. Of course, there are the jealous types who, instead of starting their own festival and board, criticize others. Thanks Mike.
PS Is my nose brown enough
Richard

Theresa and I enjoyed meeting you both in Nashville

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Jim Martin said:
Just a bunch of hard working fellas with common interests, hanging out, chit chatting, checking out new toys, and attending training classes. No attitues, hassles or BS. Just freakin perfect!!!

Thanks for hosting such a killer event Mike!

Exactly.....

BTW...tell your wife I said thanks for encouraging me to eat this thing.......

IMG_0122.jpg

pretty sure it is still stuck inside me somewhere........

That looks like fetus on the half shell!!!! Yuck!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom