==Would like to pick your brain about an upcoming commercial cleaning==

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its the planetary action of the three rotating heads that do the hard work, good chems also help buy its hard to compare the scrubbing action of a Cimex.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Well the job went good, the biggest issue was fricken parking downtown. The job went great, the cimex was the biggest winner of the night, even had to go over areas the brush pro couldn't even touch... which did lower productivity. 95%+ of the stains came right out by using an o2 product, the wear patterns buffed right out and removed that "cleaning line" from the previous cleaner.

Thanks again to everyone that contributed to this thread and to those who created a badass machine that hands down a must have if doing a lot of commercial carpets.

Good to hear brent, i would start spending at least 1 day month or couple hours week fishing for jobs like this.

We spend 2 days a month throwing hail mary's.

Name
Fred H
Thanks for the tip.. I am hoping it all goes well, this will be my biggest yearly account so just need to get past this restoration cleaning. Their expectations are low because of previous cleaners so this should make me look like a rock star. Do you think I should prevac the job or just prevac it after its all dried? I am using a peroxide based encap cleaner.

Scale of 1 -10, what do you think the level of soiling is considered for this job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom