would you clean these in the home?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And what if the customer said "you either do them in the home or I'll find someone else to do them?"
Happened to me the other day. My thinking is, I didn't add on the rug service to be like all the other guys. I got the rug shop to set myself apart. So fine, call the other guy, have your rug washed on the floor. Make sure it isn't dusted and all the dirt is pressed into the backing causing dry rot. Fine with me. Not every customer is my customer. I'm fine with that. Get out of my way so I can mine the field.

That all being said. If I was just starting I would probably, and have done, do everything that is thrown at me. It's nice not having to do that anymore. I don't care what the other hack charges, I don't care about their coupons and specials. I just run my own race.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Happened to me the other day. My thinking is, I didn't add on the rug service to be like all the other guys. I got the rug shop to set myself apart. So fine, call the other guy, have your rug washed on the floor. Make sure it isn't dusted and all the dirt is pressed into the backing causing dry rot. Fine with me. Not every customer is my customer. I'm fine with that. Get out of my way so I can mine the field.

That all being said. If I was just starting I would probably, and have done, do everything that is thrown at me. It's nice not having to do that anymore. I don't care what the other hack charges, I don't care about their coupons and specials. I just run my own race.
Do you wear a breathing mask when you blow all that dust in the air? I don’t know why you wasted all that time and money with the air compressor setup when a rug tumbler was all you needed.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Is your badger as bulky as the one in 09

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
If they are decent looking and no pet odor...There is a reliable dry compound way to clean them on site...:biggrin::icon_cool::lol::oldrolleyes::winky::cool:...forgot the money sign...$$$$

eazy peazy

Easy rug cleaning on the premises exist with folk with lotta cream in the bank. They keep their homes tidy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom