Would you do this deal of the day?

Would you do this deal of the day?

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So I'm getting ready to offer my Network members a Deal of the day "type" offer.

I'll list whatever deal they want on their Network webpage....Offer an option for the customer to buy it right then.....and I'll give 75% to the member.

What do you think?

Example (amounts can be changed):

3 Room Carpet Cleaning $99
BUY NOW!

What do you think?
It would be an ongoing deal that can be changed at anytime.
So not really a "daily" deal....but you get the idea.

The 25% would go to CC costs, my time and effort...a kind of referral fee of sorts.

Fair?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
You're quite a guy to ONLY TAKE 25% of their money. I guess its better than Groupon. Aren't they already paying you for your services?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Goomer said:
Does it really matter what specials a site has to offer if no one visits it?

Yet another reason to do this.

It's hard to find out where a customer actually finds you on the internet.

I doubt they will say "I found you on Network Home Services" if they called your number from the Google link.

If they purchase a deal.....then of course we know.

All of the snipets that show on google have the members phone number so they don't have to click to call.....probably my downfall.

Plus, every Network member page has a direct link to the members own website.

I will change some things to get them to click to the Network page AND buy the deal.

25% is fair I think....or maybe a flat fee for guys doing higher priced deals....a ceiling. I'm looking more to cover the costs when the deal is purchased.
These pages run themselves (except for placement)...But as soon as someone purchases a deal....I become more involved.

dday

Brian R said:
...All of the snipets that show on google have the members phone number so they don't have to click to call.....probably my downfall.....

Well don't take my number off that snippet!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom