Would you sport a goldwing?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
2 wheels one world. If you are out riding and having fun then good on ya mate. I have had most major manufacturer's bikes and enjoyed them all for their own abilities. I now ride a Road King and a KLR 650 and love them both. SPRING IS HERE!!!!!
Al
ps Gotta say the R1200 GS was super fun but I relax and smile when getting on the Road King most because I know I am out for the long haul.
pps In the 20 mph twisties the KLR is hard to keep up with even for a fast sport bike.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
2 wheels one world. If you are out riding and having fun then good on ya mate. I have had most major manufacturer's bikes and enjoyed them all for their own abilities. I now ride a Road King and a KLR 650 and love them both. SPRING IS HERE!!!!!
Al
ps Gotta say the R1200 GS was super fun but I relax and smile when getting on the Road King most because I know I am out for the long haul.
pps In the 20 mph twisties the KLR is hard to keep up with even for a fast sport bike.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Askal said:
Al

I had an '03 KLR 650. One of my favs.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
The newer version of the KLR is a great upgrade from the previous version (better brakes and suspension) but is still a bike that is OK at all terrains but not the best at any. Simple, carborated, and underpowered. I upgraded mine to a 685cc and that helps on the lower end but it is still a UJM.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom