WOW CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH PROTECTION I'M SELLING NOW

Bjorn

cant believe I was missing out by not really offering this service in the past.

Real simple no big time SFS song and dance no 27 step cleaning programme no BS straight forward approach

As I meet the customer I notice all the nice things in their house bend down to pet the little cute dog reach into

my pocket and give the dog a treat ( customers love this )

While I do the walk thru with the customer and size up the job at hand and notice the school pictures of their children

on the wall. I ask simple but harmless questions, oh I see you little girl, by the way how old is she 10?

By the time we go around what she wants done and price comes up this is when you sell protection

OK now here is how you start for the sale

I accidentally knock the crystal vase off the shelf and it hits the floor and breaks into a thousand pieces

BTW I would hate to have anything else in your fine house break your little girl goes to Linden grammar school Right

comes home at 2pm every day that is a cute little dog hate for it to get lost of go anywhere?

Have any problems starting the car in the morning?

We will be back here every third Friday for protection fee OR we can debit your checking account or visa card which payment plan would you like?

did I miss something at SFS or when Steve was talking about selling protection was he talking about Scotch-guard? carpet protector

Mikey P

Administrator
dog.jpg

CleanEvo

So what percentage of jobs do you sell protectant on now? Are you putting it down on Olefin too?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You got me on that one Terje

OK, maybe using the generic word "Protection" needs to be rethought.

I had a very large southern European in my carpet class who snickered a few times when I mentioned "offering protection". Now I think I know why!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I love it Odin. The only problem I have as a former successful arrogant businessman is it brought me down to earth. When I over saw 100,000 employees I talked a good game about service but that was easy when you have an expense account. It implanted in me the fact that I want my custiomers to like me but I want to make money without screwing people. It has worked. I had my biggest residential averages since I wasn't afraid to say how much it cost. I did have a limit based on what I would pay previousley so I would discount when it wasn't needed before and no one has flinched.

Sorry Steve but I was told by one commercial customer that when I came out of uniform with a jacket and tie he thought he was going to get ******. So I tweaked my strategy.

I have an interesting story. I also think about what I am doing now where before I wouldn't remember past the check clearing. I went to a house that would sell for about a million dollars in my area. 4800 sq ft they wanted a certain ammount of rooms cleaned and some tile and the guy was thrown off by my tile pricing. I told him it is more labor intensive and sometimes results cost more but if you excluded the area the 8x10 rug takes up it will be $50 less, he says great and I book it. He emailed later on and wants the area done and his marble bathroom and don't worry about the price. This will be the largest residential job I have ever done.
Rooms, protector, tile cleaned and sealed and upholstery. before I would discount to my day rate of $1,000. I have had 4 of my largest residential jobs without the customer flinching since joining sfs. I have also rasied my tickets by atleast 10% and have yet to spend a dime with Jon Don. I did call today saying I want to spend money with them and they seem to be happy to help me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom