Wow

Name
Ron lippold
Its been a record month and a half. Thanks to service monster and some other stuff i have booked 20 jobs in the last two days and im running a 856.00 job adverage. Its is going to be a record month for sure.
I sure hope its picking up for everyone. :D :D :D :D

G

Ron Lippold said:
Its been a record month and a half. Thanks to service monster and some other stuff i have booked 20 jobs in the last two days and im running a 856.00 job adverage. Its is going to be a record month for sure.

Work is picking up pretty well here too. But, my job average is no where near yours. Are you a sq/ft pricer? Is that all carpet cleaning? Do you upsell most of your jobs? Very impressed with those numbers, and I would appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Eric

Ron Lippold said:

Awesome!! Glad to hear.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Ron Lippold said:

You suck.

But glad you're doing well.

Name
Ron lippold
no over the phone pricing, all in home estimates. lots of tile and showers getting full price for carpet. They have been putting it off for a while now, so its extra dirty costs more now.

Ken i will get some new pics uip of the pup hes starting to get big.

tim

are you using sm for marketing to your existing customers or reaching new ones?

A

amazingcleansc

Ron Lippold said:

um what kind of jobs are you doing?

Ron Lippold said:

Congratulations, Ron!

I am glad to see that you are doing well. I am going to post a video that will help other people achieve success like Ron.

Another suggestion would be to do what Ron does and only use the O2 System.

If you combine the use of the video daily along with the use of the O2 System, there is no way you can fail!

Money will come to you!

x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvKmGQ0-lq4x]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom