Yep it was a grow op.

Becker

Name
Becker
Cleaned for a guy I cleaned for 18 months ago.

Then he was moving to salt lake. And cleaning house to sell.

House is located on a private road. 2nd to last house on the street. Nothing but trees all around.

Big house, 4 levels.

So I get there today.

As I'm working he tells me 2 single Asian guys rented it.

At the end of the job we are talking about the market. I the. Say. Odd 2 single guys would rent this huge house I saw. Ya think they used it to grow?

He sez no but they had something going on in basement family room. In fact they replaced the carpet in there.

He then shows me to the area.

10 secs of looking around I looked at the guy. I'd be willing to bet every penny I have they grew.

The ceiling had about 100 holes in it. I'm sure to hang lights. And to dry from.

All the windows had remains of duct tape.

The wood stoves pipe had been modified.

Then looking closely along a 15x10 tiled area I picked up a few dead dried pot leafs.

I looked at the guy and swore I say I light bulb appear over his head as peices started to fall into place.

He then shared with me odd behavior of the renters that now bece clear to him.

It was a perfect location for then.

As far as the landlord thought they were great tenants. Paid on time and fortified deposit willingly after completing a 12 month lease.
They even recarpeted the grow room.

Only repairs needed was 100 small holes in ceiling.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i wouldn't have ever noticed anything but the flooring :shock:

Becker

Name
Becker
The place was clean. The guys gave keys back 2 weeks ago. Who knows how long ago the operation was shut down.

Not the slightest odor. Guessing they wrapped the room like Dexter does before a kill and sent fumes up stove pipe.

gavin

plenty of college rentals up here with an extra room not to be cleaned......

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
There were a bunch of Asian grow houses here a couple of years ago. Some were in crappy rentals. But a few were in high end homes. The houses needed a total rehab and gutting from the mold. All the drywall and carpet had to be replaced (On even the upper floors) Some very pissed off owners. It wasn't covered by insurance. Big mess!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom