Yes folks yesterday was a nudder shitty day here in Kansas!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Someone has to do it and by golly we are purty dog gone good at cleaning up chit! :winky:

Sick the things we do for the almighty dollar!

See Willy I do know shit after all!
:p
ResizedImage951361827042410_zpsf5ed1ec2.jpg

JeffC

Name
Jeff
Thanks for sharing Chavez,
I wish I hadn’t looked. The chili I’m cooking for lunch suddenly doesn’t look so good anymore.
JeffC

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jeff, don't eat that ...chit!

If your chili looks like that, I'm never coming over for a ....bowl. :lol:

Ken if you ever visit....you'll have to use the shitter outdoors. NO indoor facilities for you man! :winky:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Someone has to do it and by golly we are purty dog gone good at cleaning up chit! :winky:

Sick the things we do for the almighty dollar!

See Willy I do know shit after all!
:p
ResizedImage951361827042410_zpsf5ed1ec2.jpg
What is it with the plumbers in Topeka?

Steve

PS I loved that stuff too. Just had to be careful because right now the home owner would view us as "white knights wearing shining armor" UNTIL the city and insurance denied the claim and then we were magically transformed into the lowest form of blood-sucking pond scum!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
lol

I was emailing Jeff earlier and he told me he was able to finish his chili. I told him some people really like the poope pictures....your name did come up. Not to worry Steve, Jeff also gave me your birthday and you can be sure I'll burn you a life time supply of pictures on a CD! :p

Connor

Name
Connor
Well, richard, at least you have folks willing to have that stuff professionally cleaned up. I see plenty of em where they won't come off their deductible because they think their Rainbow or Bissell will clean it as good as new.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's crazy!

Too many bugs in that fecal stew to being playing around in it. Nope we even post test with an ATP meter to ensure we did what we said we were going to do.

I am often amazed at those that want to salvage carpet or upholstery that's been soaked in the stew. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom