Yes! Getting my tank modified right now.

First let me say this was not as easy as it looked. You need to find someone that has all the tools and knows what they are doing. He made it look easy, but he is an engineer and had all the tools right there. I decided not to do the holes as I wanted no restriction and felt this would be better. I color sealed his tile last week for 540 dollars. All he wanted was 20 dollars. It took him 1.5 hours total. I gave him a hundred for doing such a great job. He is building me a filter that will be kick ass with dual 2.5 inch ports going to the machine and dual 2 inch outlet ports. For now I have the mytee filters which should work good when I want to run the pump-out.

018-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

024.jpg

Cleaning it up
028-1.jpg

A little crooked but works good.
030-1.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

This video is from job yesterday afternoon. I did two this morning just like in this video but ran machine on medium with high heat. The machine did not get as hot which is good. This will help with bypassing. The suction was noticeable better. I have a few more ideas. Some days I may keep 50' of 2.5 inch for better performance. Just depends on what I have to do that day. If you notice the top filter I have a male going into the filter. Well it will twist back out unless I barely have the cuff on to allow for some slippage. I need to get another female 2.5 inch to prevent this but this is all I have. Also the cuffs need some o rings in them. I can get one at the hardware store which should help with air leakage. Still good performance.

w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEe5KaQ2I8ow]

John Watson

bob vawter said:
nice welds!
40 years ago, very easy to make sticum pucky like these, Called Jet rod, applied just like 308 with what I knew as a stinger bead.

Danial, did this to my JEMS tank with just a single 90. Maybe Jay will shoot a pic. Got my 90 from Jeff aka Greenie

joe harper

Name
joe harper
John Watson said:
[quote="bob vawter":y7omcwg8]nice welds!
40 years ago, very easy to make sticum pucky like these, Called Jet rod, applied just like 308 with what I knew as a stinger bead.

Danial, did this to my JEMS tank with just a single 90. Maybe Jay will shoot a pic. Got my 90 from Jeff aka Greenie
[/quote:y7omcwg8]

BLfilterbox251-1.jpg

Had my guy...fabricate this for the Prochem 405... :idea:

S4011185.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom