Yippee!

Mikey P

Administrator
20181111_091421.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I got called from one of the #pastors I work for while I was in my church. I left service to go do something that he said needed to be done, only to have his secretary call me and tell me she took care of it and for me to carry on. No work, work, no work:hopeless:

Mikey P

Administrator
SPPs work great at taking the dirt, stains and heavy wax build up off but the needed amount of healing the 175 has me sore as F today.

Some Fidiot was waxing the floor with with a sting mop and the wax in a bucket so most of the edges, corner and nooks and crannies have insane build up of dirty wax. The owner has the students do the maintenance and does not supply the proper equipment (no vacuums on site...

I went way further than our original agreement on how deep I would scrub but in the end, I'm getting $3600 worth of trade wiht them supplying all the chems, pads and wax.

Today is wax day....wippee X's 2.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I use a similar system but I made the wax reservoir myself out of a 2-liter Mt Dew bottle and surgical tubing. Works really well.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'll post a pic for you later. The mop has a holder for the wax cartridges. I didn't want to buy their proprietary wax jugs so I made my own.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well yeah, stock. I would too. You retro fit it with 25 or 50 ft. 1 1/2 hose and a 28” Kiavac floor tool. Put a tank on that 175, and off you go. Flat finish mop, but not microfiber. Rubbermaid flat finish bucket. And off you go.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Lollllll., get your ass up from there. Put a fan on that, not a blower, set it away from the floor!! Bahaaaaa. So, now you are semi-retired!!!:headscratch::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom