You and.............02

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'll bet most of us "DO" know how to mix it and have no problems at all. The instruction on the bottle are very clear.

John Watson

Guess some need to read all of the posts and not just scan for the BS.

I don't know how many times in the past 3 years I have been, along with others using this product and we are constsantly reporting about how much less (No Pun) we have said we have used by cutting back the dilution not only of the TLC, but also the rinse..

steve said:
hmmm...........maybe les can help us out here.

When I made the soap free O-2 Neutral Rinse, we made it a high concentration.
Our goal was to make the 5 gallon chemical injection jug last longer before refilling.
So, we suggest 32oz to 5 gallons, but the kicker is the flowmeter setting, which should be set between 1 and 2.
This way, the jug will last several hours before needing to be refilled.
But, a lot of truckmounts cannot inject with this low of a ratio. So what you do is add only 16oz. to 5 gallons and
set the flowmeter between 2 and 3.
When I had my conversation with Steve today, he was mixing 32oz. to 5 gallons and setting his flowmeter at 3 to 4.
Which was probably leaving a sodium residue in the carpet. The sodium borate can only flash off and evaporate so much.

By the way this is a picture of me cleaning carpets at 17.

judsonshow022.jpg

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Steve did you ever belong to the David Koresh Cult. Take your pic off your website. You look possessed. Tell your Chimps to Pre-Vac up the Carpet Fresh. Call Joey Polish he could help you. You aint got no alibi you ugly.

Golden Boy

Able 1

Name
Keith
TFF! Did you think to re-read the bottle before you posted?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Albert Lazo said:
What the hell you doing to that dog :lol:

Albert

i was thinking it...glad albert said it :shock: :shock:

also dig the orange shagish type carpet....

and the shoes, dig the shoes man...

Cameron1

HARPER said:
Hi Steve,
I can only assume that the Kma was a shot across MY BOW !!!!!!!! <glupping>
If you had read my previous post??? I was simply stating that most of us have had
the panic "call-back".....white haze/wicking/customer w/allergic reaction????

My beef with your post was YOUR PANIC ...your bio says 30 yrs. in the biz........
If you have been using 02 for months.....and just now have a problem/why assume
it is a product failure..My first thought would have been equipment failure...or employee
error! "Clients allergic reaction was just adding fuel to the FIRE."

You would have been better served to have "called Les first." There are a lot NEWBEE's
on this board that would read your post & NEVER TRY THE 02 SYSTEM....."Which by-the-
way is the SAFEST system for them to use."

Les is to much of a GENTLEMAN to "CALL YOU OUT" in an open forum........but............
I'M NOT!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE THE MAN AN APOLIGY....

Les and his family have forgotten more this industry than we will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Your bio also says you like to hunt...HEY MAN "I'M JUST SCREEMING......"LOW BIRD"
PSS Kma.....Was O.K. "But don't come to Gunfight with a Knife."

Nope, I thought your post was pretty good.

Panic? Don't think so, but I did need answers fast.............and I got em.

Hunting? Would you like to go Bird hunting with me and dick?

This has done nothing but help THE 02 SYSTEM---don't you know anything
about Marketing?

Apology? I thought that's what my last post was...................Hellfire boy......We were metering at 4 instead of 2 give me a fricken break.............get a few more years under ye belt

Cameron1

Waldo said:
Steve did you ever belong to the David Koresh Cult. Take your pic off your website. You look possessed. Tell your Chimps to Pre-Vac up the Carpet Fresh. Call Joey Polish he could help you. You aint got no alibi you ugly.

Golden Boy

Voted Best looking in the entire High school ya moron.............and married the Homecoming queen.

Would you like me to come up and help you with your business? You could tell me who to go see, give me a list of your accounts, let me sleep on ya sofa, have ya wife cook for me,and I will give you say 30 percent of what I make off your accounts.

I promise ya Bud...........I won't hit on ya wife.

wired

I think it is your techs that are making the mistake. They need to always measure and the need to rinse good. Some guys are in to much of a hurry to rinse well. They brag that the can clean a 3 br house house in an hour. People like this give me more work. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you should put someone elses picture on your website :lol:

I was just checking out your site and saw this section
What our clients are saying about us...

They left and now I have a white powder residue on my carpets thru-out my house. I am not sure if one of my bitches got in my shit and dumped my powder everywhere or this company doesn't know how to clean. If this isn't resolved soon you will see Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friends

Sincerely,
Tony Montana

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom