You be the judge..

Name
Lee Stockwell
You know who Waldo is.

This one's a Virginia IP....but those can be spooked. If he were trying to hide seems like an odd way to do it. However hiding out in the open works well too.

F

FB7777

'Waldo' has PMd me a few times over the last few weeks

I hope it was actually Mike Waldron and not a practical joke

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
why don't you respond as to how I can access the search Feature in stead of worrying about Rob Allen ? I am a contributing member and I emailed a few months back when I lost my hard drive trying to get back on the board. At that time I sent a couple of email addresses trying to find my password or account. I stated that I paid every month to participate and was told that no one pays to get access to the discussion board and I should just start a new account. Now I have two accounts and yes I am billed each month through paypal to be a contributing member and you say you can't find my account. I bounced a message in a few weeks ago trying to get help with the search feature and no response. I guess I need to be a woman to get an answer. It seems you spend too much time looking for Rob Allen instead of taking care of paying customers.

Mikey P

Administrator
weird, when I look at your profile it shows you as a Supportive Member. So you should be able to use the search feature.

Try now and let me know

Name
Lee Stockwell
Doug has another profile last visited in April '11. However this one was first registered in February '11. The other one is listed SM.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Doug Rice said:
why don't you respond as to how I can access the search Feature in stead of worrying about Rob Allen ? I am a contributing member and I emailed a few months back when I lost my hard drive trying to get back on the board. At that time I sent a couple of email addresses trying to find my password or account. I stated that I paid every month to participate and was told that no one pays to get access to the discussion board and I should just start a new account. Now I have two accounts and yes I am billed each month through paypal to be a contributing member and you say you can't find my account. I bounced a message in a few weeks ago trying to get help with the search feature and no response. I guess I need to be a woman to get an answer. It seems you spend too much time looking for Rob Allen instead of taking care of paying customers.

As far as the search you really aren't missing much since it is real bad... You probably have it right below mid picture of the day..

Back
Top Bottom