You can hear the filter loud and clear

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I had a PVC Devastator. When I was cleaning out the van, it tipped over and cracked. They didnt have any more PVC so I was sent a Stainless one. My initial thought was that it would not hold up.
That was quite a few years ago.

And no leaks. I have had it inside a couple homes so if it leaked I would hear it.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I had a SS Devestator and used it for a couple of years. It was a pain to always have dirty water and silt pooled at the bottom of the canister that would drip when changing filter bags.
I included it in the sale of my Butler. I have posted pics of the modified waste basket in my unit that holds the filters perfectly. A lot more surface area to breathe through and easier to service. I have several baskets and can swap out mid job as needed.
If I had a reason to buy another filter system, I would lean towards one that had the hose connection mounted lower to the edge so as to eliminate the slop.

20180707_100224.jpg 20180608_160434.jpg

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I had a SS Devestator and used it for a couple of years. It was a pain to always have dirty water and silt pooled at the bottom of the canister that would drip when changing filter bags.
I included it in the sale of my Butler. I have posted pics of the modified waste basket in my unit that holds the filters perfectly. A lot more surface area to breathe through and easier to service. I have several baskets and can swap out mid job as needed.
If I had a reason to buy another filter system, I would lean towards one that had the hose connection mounted lower to the edge so as to eliminate the slop.

View attachment 94875 View attachment 94876
Where do you get the mesh filters?

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I use the standard 5 gallon paint filters. My tank filter baskets were modified to accept them by cutting out about half the bottom area and trimming the top lip to fit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom