You can skip that step..

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
If you skip that step you’ll be doing this.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Explain please
That my friends is revenge. This past summer I may have put a bra that I found during college dorm turns into a fellow carpet cleaners waste tank. It was hilarious watching him from the next building over trying to figure out why his waste tank would not drain. His revenge was better. Sometimes mine would drain and sometimes it would not. This is what being friends with local carpet cleaners will get you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick J

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Parking lots here for the most part use retention ponds with no drainage to anywhere. It Just sits there and evaporates. Or there are Leeds parking lots that absorb and hold all runoff. Only roads utilize storm drains that go to waterways. There are always exceptions and I do pay attention. My parking lot has a grass run off to a retention pond full of four eyed frogswoth no residue. And my retention pond has the fastest dry of any one around. Thanks to VLM. And of course I filter the solids out of my drainage. Except for when I have to shove a stick up the drain pipe in order to get foam toys out of the way.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Parking lots here for the most part use retention ponds with no drainage to anywhere. It Just sits there and evaporates. Or there are Leeds parking lots that absorb and hold all runoff. Only roads utilize storm drains that go to waterways. There are always exceptions and I do pay attention. My parking lot has a grass run off to a retention pond full of four eyed frogswoth no residue. And my retention pond has the fastest dry of any one around. Thanks to VLM. And of course I filter the solids out of my drainage. Except for when I have to shove a stick up the drain pipe in order to get foam toys out of the way.
Here, most parking lots just drain into the storm drains. If people see you dumping they will be on the phone to the municipality. Fortunately, the complaint process is so complicated, most give up.

steve_64

Most of the parking lots I clean at have dry wells and drain fields. Some go right to the river but those are the older places close to the river. Dry wells are very common in parking lots here.
If you're not sure ask the maintenance guys or management.

I put in a clean out right next to my driveway where I dump and fill up at one stop. And I'm home.

I have dumped in a lot of parking lots though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom