#$%^! YOU SHAWN YORK!

hogjowl

Idiot™
My pump clutch plate started making a grinding noise today and when I took the shroud off the pump I saw metal shavings all over the place! I had to call Aerotec to order a new clutch plate and if you had not sold Vortex to Blue Line (or whoever had the dang Vortex machine now), I wouldn't have had to call those nice people at Aerotec!

You see, I hate having to talk to those people! They are so nice, but you and I both know they aren't living in the real world because they haven't realized that the big truck, powered by diesel PTO's, is dead. I makes me feel bad knowing I am talking to a dying breed who just haven't realized they don't know what they are doing and will be gone soon!

If it weren't for you, my life wouldn't be so screwed up! I wouldn't be stuck with my massive machine, 6008 blower and all, and I wouldn't cry at night knowing Mikey says I can't get parts for it and I will one day be broken down on the side of the road wishing I had just not listened to Mikey when he was first telling me how wonderful the Vortex was.

I hope you can't sleep at night knowing how hard it was for me to make that phone call today!

A

amazingcleansc

I made the same phone call yesterday. It really upset me how helpful they were. They just didn't get it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You couldn't get a clutch assembly at NAPA? Motion Industries would have some of the parts as well.

Does it use the 16.5mm 20mm or 24mm shaft?

Name
George Valliant
Marty,

since ive been posting here ive never seen a more transparent attempt to brown nose mikeys a$$ than you!

what were you hoping for? your moderator buttons back!

Next time try massaging his gonads as you tongue his tailpipe. And, don't forget to wipe the brown stain off your nose before posting next time. I can see it all the way from here.

You're an embarrasment to Vortex owners and yourself.

Name
George Valliant
Ok, I read it. So what?

This thread is nothing more than another character assasination attempt at Shawn York. You saw Mikey doing it so you thought you'd score a couple of brownie points by doing the same.

Shouldn't you be pointing fingers at Legends who agreed to support the machine? They're the BIGGEST name in the world regarding all things cleaning and restoration. Shawn did great by placing Vortex in their very capable hands! Wouldn't you agree?

The Vortex Brand is in the hands of the most competant company in the industry. If blame is to be placed why isn't it with them? Or, did they get a "pass" cuz they paid Mikey's way to Nashville?

Why is everybody taking cheap shots at Shawn when Legends clearly dropped the ball?

There's no question Shawn tried to take the Vortex Brand to the next level. The only question remaining is who sold him out?

A question your fearless leader may know the answer to.

R

rotovacguy

sar·casm
? ?/?s?rkæz?m/ Show Spelled[sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Name
George Valliant
I may have missed sarcasm but I don't get why the hate mongering towards shawn. He did bring us the most powerful yada yada.

Maybe you could explain it so a simpleton like me can understand.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fool, this is the last time I'm gonna spend energy explain this to you.

.There is no future for Shawn's Patent.
.Sapphire does not have to continue to build and promote a cleaning machine that can only be built on 2008 or older trucks. They did not agree to build a machine that is not profitable.
.Sapphire will continue to support Blueline built Vortexes and help where they can with pre BL units.
.Shawn has no realistic game plan to continue in this industry in my opinion.
.It was Shawn's idea for me to speak my mind on the above here out in the open.
.IMO Shawn lied about the size of his company, the longevity of the machine and the amount of units sold.

If you can't come to terms with those facts, than I suggest you find another board to hang out on.

Because you're about to violate the Sociopath rule.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:

.Sapphire does not have to continue to build and promote a cleaning machine that can only be built on 2008 or older trucks. They did not agree to build a machine that is not profitable.
.Sapphire will continue to support Blueline built Vortexes and help where they can with pre BL units.
.IMO Shawn lied about the size of his company, the longevity of the machine and the amount of units sold.

If you can't come to terms with those facts, than I suggest you find another board to hang out on.

Sociopath rule???
why wasn't i told of this?

G

Mikey P said:

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUEb5ndHzM6]

Name
George Valliant
"no future for patent"? that must be code word for Xentherm. I have no arguement with that. I'd be happier with oil fired anyhow!

You mean all this mumbo jumbo is about Xentherm? Because, if that's all I'll shut my pie hole right now.

All the legal ease is beyond me. But, it appears that BL bought rights to Vortex Brand (w/ or without xentherm) and agreed to make a Vortex slide-in as well. Certainly nobody expected them to build a xentherm slide-in. Shawn was to get royalty for each unit sold. Sounds fair doesn't it? There's no argument that Vortex Brand had built its reputation by producing the biggest baddest trucks on the planet. Any slide-in with a V badge would have gained instant fame from its heritage.

BL fumbled and dropped the ball. Good, bad or ugly, Legends scoops it up and is making a run towards the endzone. Instead of embracing Vortex Brand with its godlike status, they release their own in house slide-in Sapphire while thumbing their noses at York, and see ya in court attitude.

The Sapphire Scientific slide-in and Vortex badge ARE a match made in heaven! Imagine all the bdcc's who'd be selling their POS TM's right now and running, not walking, to their nearest Legends dealer to get their hands on one! Can you even comprehend the kaboom that would have made in the slide_in market? They wouldn't even be able to manufacture them fast enough to keep up with demand. Their chemical line, if marketed properly, would also be very high demand. Instead, SS came out of nowhere and was met with mediocre enthusiasm at best. Anyone even heard of SS 24 months ago? I hadn't! Anyone heard of Vortex 24 months ago? Hell yes! I would have sold my Thermalwave in a heartbeat to stand in line to get me paws on a Vortex slide-in!

So what part about Vortex is not profitable? Oh yes, their big trucks! Something bout xentherm? Fuk xentherm! I heard a rumer that Legends was building big trucks for zerorez. Why would they bother if losing money? That arguement don't fly with me. No, if legends was really concerned about making money they would have the same enthusiasm about the Vortex Brand as all us bdcc'rs had. Maybe even renogotiate with shawn. "Bro, we are gonna sell twice as many units but we need ya to drop the royalty a bit man". "We're taking the industry by storm". "You're not gonna hold up the show right?" Shawn would have been cool.

Legends don't even know a good thing when its sitting in their hand. They'd rather throw the baby out with the bathwater and try to build their reputation from scratch. SS is cute but I ain't selling shit to get one. Likewise, even if they come out with a big truck without xentherm I could care less. I ain't buying one! I'd rather give my money to AT.

So, why the character assassination on Shawn? I don't get it. You call the man a liar and make vague remarks of 650. Every single biz owner alive is guilty of making his company seem bigger. So that ain't a good reason for callin someone a liar.

Thank you for letting me speak my peace. My apologies for offending anyone. Especially Marty who's sarcasm I'm too thick headed to understand.

Peace out

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I may have missed sarcasm but I don't get why the hate mongering towards shawn. He did bring us the most powerful yada yada.

dude, get a grip.
Marty wasn't dogging Shawn in this thread... :roll:
It was actually a jab at Mike

Now, if you're happy you own the most powerful money pit, I'm happy for you.
just don't sell your back up unit....

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"

BL fumbled and dropped the ball. Good, bad or ugly, Legends scoops it up and is making a run towards the endzone. Instead of embracing Vortex Brand with its godlike status, they release their own in house slide-in Sapphire while thumbing their noses at York, and see ya in court attitude.

BL didn't drop the ball.
it was another fumble by Yappy.
BL was just the latest "V de juor" manufacture.

is there a reason no two V's are alike?
Something is very wrong with an owner that turns over manufactures faster than most owners turn over TMs

further... a "V slide in" would be just another big TM introduced in a depressed economy.
if YOU'RE foolish enough to buy a new unproven design straight out of the gate just because it wears a V label....you're goofy in the hEd

..L.T.A.

A

amazingcleansc

So what part about Vortex is not profitable? Oh yes, their big trucks! Something bout xentherm? Fuk xentherm! I heard a rumer that Legends was building big trucks for zerorez. Why would they bother if losing money? That arguement don't fly with me. No, if legends was really concerned about making money they would have the same enthusiasm about the Vortex Brand as all us bdcc'rs had. Maybe even renogotiate with shawn. "Bro, we are gonna sell twice as many units but we need ya to drop the royalty a bit man". "We're taking the industry by storm". "You're not gonna hold up the show right?" Shawn would have been cool.

I heard that Zerorez is going to slide ins built by hydramaster.

Name
George Valliant
I got the message already meat. Marty was being sarcastic.

With Mike's all out assault on Shawn's character I over reacted.

He's called Shawn a liar many times and so far all he's got nothing.

If you call a man a liar you better got something! And, "you sounded bigger than you were" don't count. Otherwise mikey would be guilty as hell for using Full Circle.

I don't know the history between mike and shawn. But damn, give shawn some credit for getting Vortex Brand in the hands of the biggest player in the Industry!

You got to give credit where credit is due. If Legends don't want to play nice with Vortex Brand I don't understand how that's shawns fault. That's it in a nutshell.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
"no future for patent"? that must be code word for Xentherm. I have no arguement with that. I'd be happier with oil fired anyhow!

You mean all this mumbo jumbo is about Xentherm? Because, if that's all I'll shut my pie hole right now.

All the legal ease is beyond me. But, it appears that BL bought rights to Vortex Brand (w/ or without xentherm) and agreed to make a Vortex slide-in as well. Certainly nobody expected them to build a xentherm slide-in. Shawn was to get royalty for each unit sold. Sounds fair doesn't it? There's no argument that Vortex Brand had built its reputation by producing the biggest baddest trucks on the planet. Any slide-in with a V badge would have gained instant fame from its heritage.

The Sapphire Scientific slide-in and Vortex badge ARE a match made in heaven! Imagine all the bdcc's who'd be selling their POS TM's right now and running, not walking, to their nearest Legends dealer to get their hands on one! Can you even comprehend the kaboom that would have made in the slide_in market? They wouldn't even be able to manufacture them fast enough to keep up with demand. Their chemical line, if marketed properly, would also be very high demand. Instead, SS came out of nowhere and was met with mediocre enthusiasm at best. Anyone even heard of SS 24 months ago? I hadn't! Anyone heard of Vortex 24 months ago? Hell yes! I would have sold my Thermalwave in a heartbeat to stand in line to get me paws on a Vortex slide-in!

Legends don't even know a good thing when its sitting in their hand. They'd rather throw the baby out with the bathwater and try to build their reputation from scratch. SS is cute but I ain't selling shit to get one. Likewise, even if they come out with a big truck without xentherm I could care less. I ain't buying one! I'd rather give my money to AT.

So, why the character assassination on Shawn? I don't get it. You call the man a liar and make vague remarks of 650. Every single biz owner alive is guilty of making his company seem bigger. So that ain't a good reason for callin someone a liar.

Thank you for letting me speak my peace. My apologies for offending anyone. Especially Marty who's sarcasm I'm too thick headed to understand.

Peace out

My.. My... how quickly the Vortex has fallen in a year since I've been on this board. When I first joined the board, I was getting sick of all you big bad Vortex owners bragging about thier trucks :roll: Now look at you guys. I do think the Cleaning fool made some good points though. :mrgreen:

Name
George Valliant
I might be goofy in the hed but I recall SS being introduced in a down economy. You're boring me with that line of thinking.

You may have a point regarding manufacturers. I don't know the facts involved. I give york bennifit of doubt before calling him a liar. He said they tried screwing him or something. Could be a case of Legend brands? I don't know.

I don't know all facts involved. Maybe now would be a good time for me to shut my pie hole

meAt said:
further... a "V slide in" would be just another big TM introduced in a depressed economy.
if YOU'RE foolish enough to buy a new unproven design straight out of the gate just because it wears a V label....you're goofy in the hEd

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I might be goofy in the hed but I recall SS being introduced in a down economy.

I doubt they're flying off the manufacturing floor too, George

It's also a different price point on them.
the other thing is, it's somewhat of a new design TM... in that it has a small footprint for full size TM performance .

I have nothing against Yappy.
His tenaciousness is admirable ..that's one of the reasons I can't help but like the little cUebAll.

I won't get into the lying thing.
Cause I have no personal knowledge of "outright lies"
Stretching the truth beyond good reasoning might fit.
And I would say some of his marketing has been "deceptive".

..L.T.A.

Name
George Valliant
Ouch!!! That really hurts Mikey!

I didn't know what a sociopath was so I Wiki'd it to see if it applied to me. Here's the quick definition:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness

I did some soul searching and concluded that I am not as you infer. I could go on and on with reason's why but anyone who knows me will tell ya that I'm trustworthy, compassionate, a little outspoken, a little on the wild side, but can be called upon anytime day or night to help you out of a jam. when I'm wrong I'm first to admit it and offer up appologies. Most importantly, I always got a friends back!!! Always!!! Always!!! Always!!!

To infer otherwise cuts me to the core bro.... I'm saddened by your accusation. thathurts

I contribute to discussions best I can, pay membership dues and support vendors. But, I've been telling ya all along I don't like what I see between you and shawn.

I never wish to impose myself where I don't belong. If you feel I'm a bad fit for Mikeysboard just let me know and I will understand.

George, the Carpet Cleaning Fool

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4Vb91aJQg4]

Mikey P said:

Peace out

Name
George Valliant
YOu know what i feel guilty about?

All the mud I slung Judson's direction when Greenie and I got into it.

what went down between greenie and I is ugly and in my mind still not resolved.

thinking bout airing the laundry.

or, not.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I never wish to impose myself where I don't belong. If you feel I'm a bad fit for Mikeysboard just let me know and I will understand.

oh, for pete's sake.... :roll:

blow your runny nose and go get an ice cream, Little Cowboy
You'll feel better....

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom