Your first choice tile and grout product

Ken692

Name
Kenny
looking at my first tile floor cleaning, I have a small portable and no real tile tools. I know I need a brush and was looking for somthing to clean some very dirty grout lines. I have a small steam cleaner but still need the juice.
So far I'm leaning on the cobbs ???

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
If you use cobbs be sure to rinse a lot and check it when it is dry. I learned the hard way. Check for a film left on the tile. I use flex but you can't go wrong with oxy blaster. Spending $$ on good products will save you time, money and your body will thank you later.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Referring to OxiBlaster/ ok.. so is there a difference (performance) in the 2x as opposed to regular 6lb jar? (Magic wand) Taf and DeeDee are class act, and family owned.

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions
Hey Mikey would you use regular tile cleaner and a spinner on this marble tile?
20151113_121728.jpg

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Really I can use my pre spray from carpets and it will work in a pinch, that's great. I need to put an order and have some product in stock

Mikey P

Administrator
on light soil sure.

Keep Zep or any VCT stripper on hand to boost the weak stuff and for that inevitable day when you'll wish your muddah never met your fadder.

Nothing funner than 20 coats of MopNGlow with a layer of dirt between each..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Every product video I check seems like great stuff. I will be testing these few for sure Great info for sure. There is a section of simulated wood, should I avoid this area with the slop? Or pro

Name
Marcus
looking at my first tile floor cleaning, I have a small portable and no real tile tools. I know I need a brush and was looking for somthing to clean some very dirty grout lines. I have a small steam cleaner but still need the juice.
So far I'm leaning on the cobbs ???
Shore best is absolutely the best stuff I have found
Especially if you don't have a truckmount. 412/471-3330

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've used both the 2x and regular oxy blaster I think the regular is a little better, I believe there's a different surfactant in the 2x.

They both are great.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom