Zerorez Coming to town. What have you seen in your market?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I wouldn't underestimate them, especially owner operators who don't advertise. Not that a franchise will put you out of business but they can definitely make it harder, residential is already tough to grow and make a profit.

Yeah,Yeah i know everyone doubles their business through repeat/referral....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I just read a law suit where zerorez is suing a cleaning company for among other things- putting putting the word zerorez and variants of, in their key words. I have seen other companies place their competition in their keywords. Looks like zerorez is willing to play hardball if you do.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Dave
I saw that also. I would think the ads themselves infringed on the copyright.

There is no way you can stop targeting in ad words for a topic or company. It is done every day by millions of people.
I just read a law suit where zerorez is suing a cleaning company for among other things- putting putting the word zerorez and variants of, in their key words. I have seen other companies place their competition in their keywords. Looks like zerorez is willing to play hardball if you do.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Talking about legalese, isn't the name Zero Residue inherently legally misleading as it implies something that is not possible?

Has anybody followed that legal venue?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Its all going to come down to management and leadership as tom always points out. If the franchisee recruits high quality staff and gives them ongoing support then watch out, they will be highly successful. On the other hand if management is lazy and not delivering support then the whole thing can implode in a year or two. We shall see...

Have to agree with one of the comments above, marketing is only going to take us so far, we also have to deliver great service. Consistently.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Time to sharpen the saw. Take a look at everything you're doing both internally and externally. Plot a guerrilla counter attack, start with securing those clients you currently serve and expand to new prospects. It doesn't have to be a negative unless you allow it to be, instead use it as a springboard to motivate you to market more aggressively yourself.

Reactions: Torrey Express

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Time to sharpen the saw. Take a look at everything you're doing both internally and externally. Plot a guerrilla counter attack, start with securing those clients you currently serve and expand to new prospects. It doesn't have to be a negative unless you allow it to be, instead use it as a springboard to motivate you to market more aggressively yourself.

Now their is a mouth full. Richard did you copy that from one of your guru books ? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom