zip it

starrett

Anyone out there with the zipper or zipper jr. my rx 20 is getting tired, but still my go to for large commercial. Is that zipper that was being sent around still avail for test drives?

Name
jack zerkie
I used the Zipper jr today on a empty large clubhouse room. The Zipper works great on empty rooms. I also have the old rotovac, RX 20, and rotary dri unit. I like the Zipper no power cord needed.I used the rotary dri last time and the Zipper this time and the carpet felt as dry as last time.The main thing about the Zipper is my old back felt good after the job,also no hand cramps from the Zipper. I guess it,s time to sell the other units. The Zipper makes the jobs easier for empty rooms. jz.

PCCN

So how does this wand actualy work if it doesn't have electrical power. It claims to clean/scrub/dry better, but how? can't seem to find photos of the underside to see how its made?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
PCCN said:
So how does this wand actualy work if it doesn't have electrical power. It claims to clean/scrub/dry better, but how? can't seem to find photos of the underside to see how its made?

Do a search on Youtube, there are several videos on it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PCCN said:

it's a drag wand with two vac slots (front and rear)
that allows you to clean forward and backwards

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom