Zipper results

Name
jack zerkie
Thanks Eric tried the Zipper on two jobs . The first was a office glue down. I used the wand with a glide on part and the Zipper on the rest. The Zipper was drier and cleaner. The next job was a empty unit small house with a off white berber. I used the same things that I always use and the carpet was very dirty. The results were wow and easy but I do have to learn to stand behind the Zipper and it,s easier tha the wand. The Zipper gave my unit more vacum and increased the water temp. from the heat exchange. I hope to have a great honeymoon the the Zipper and will keep you posted.jz

Name
jack zerkie
The flow rate is close.My TM is a Cobb 2045 with Larrys Two jet 110-03 with a glide. The Zipper has 5 jets 1.5 each,but the weight of the Zipper and the two glides seems to increase the vacum. jz.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Jack, glad to hear it's working for you. It is a little of a learning curve, but you will become a Zipper master in no time.

P

Phoenix Phil

How long have you had Larry Cobb's 20/45 and how do you like it?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
JACK ZERKIE said:
The flow rate is close.My TM is a Cobb 2045 with Larrys Two jet 110-03 with a glide. The Zipper has 5 jets 1.5 each,but the weight of the Zipper and the two glides seems to increase the vacum. jz.

so that would mean he went up

6 vs 7.5

lance

Zipper master.....

Eric, that just doesn't sound right......if you know what i mean. :lol:

Name
Nate W.
lance said:
Zipper master.....

Eric, that just doesn't sound right......if you know what i mean. :lol:

As long as you don't get the beans about the frank, your all good!!! Lmfao!

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3XKF2GcjE7]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom