Zipper vs. CX-15

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
I'll throw my opinion in here. I've been playing with my cx. Did a chines restaurant the other night. Put alot of chemical down Scrubbed it and then used the cx. In my opinion the cx is a great option for certain job and particularly people with a smaller machine. I only have a 1633. I could tell as soon as I hooked up the vacuum that they designed that part very well. And only being a 4 flow my hx kept up pretty good. Alot less work then the wand also. My only gripe is the price. I got mine for under 1200 but even then it should be under 1000 but then again alot of the tools we use are that way

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
I only played with it on residential once a little. I just pulled the trigger a second before plopping it down and let off about a foot before you stop. No rings but I really need to play with it more before I could draw a conclusion when it comes to res. Cut pile

hogjowl

Idiot™
I saw a post on a power washing site the other day. They were discussing swirl marks on concrete that looked just like those caused on carpet by the CX-15. Their common cause/solution was that the machine was not flowing enough gpm to keep up with the head size of the tool. They had a formula that said your tool head size should not be greater than 4 times your gallons per minute flow rate.. So, if you are flowing 4 gallons per minute, then you should have no larger than a 16 inch head on your tool.

Now, extrapolating from that, I suspect we need to worry about gpm's and head size, but also jet sizes and push rate.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Cleaned for an EMS Service today. Used the zipper for conference room, bunk room, office, and break room but couldn't get the matted area in front of the couches to pull up so after i finished i decided to pull out the cx-15 and give it another try. Here's how it turned out. Now remember i had already cleaned it in both directions with my zipper.
IMG_6825.jpg
IMG_6825.jpg
IMG_6826.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
the zipper is just fine how it is now no need to change it. adding a spinner would make it heavier and add more mechanical parts that can fail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom