Zipper wand

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Congrats Matt. Once you get past the learning curve, you'll love it. I had my helping me on a job today (and she thought she had a day off). We were doing apartment hallways. There are 3 identical buildings in this complex. 3 hallways and 2 sets of stairs each. I did the first building by myself with the Zipper and it took 4 hours. With my wife handling the hoses (300 feet) we finished in just over 2 hours. Last year I did it with the wand and each building took 5 hours. Not only is the Zipper faster but I am cleaning the carpets much more thoroughly. I am flushing both forward and back and then doing a dry pass. When we are done, the first hallway is allmost dry. By yourself, in narrow hallways, the Zipper can be a pita because of the hose mgmt. But you have to do the same with a wand as well. With a helper, you will fly through commercial jobs.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What are the options for the Zipper?

How often do you have to adjust it?

Rarely adjust it...

Options:
13 " with five jets for 5 flow, 7.5 flow and 10 flow
15 " with six jets for 6 flow, 9 flow and 12 flow

SS super spinner for 4 flow (but really higher in water put out with psi) and 6 flow

Handles:

Regular straight T handle

Tall Boy ergo (looks like a Z) handle

Colors: A few colors floating around but Gun metal Grey (which won't show scratches) and Blue

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe

Thanks Mark, I did not see any of these options on the site.

Now I think as much as it cost I will need a case for it, or just strap it in the passenger seat!:rockon:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Mark, I did not see any of these options on the site.

Now I think as much as it cost I will need a case for it, or just strap it in the passenger seat!:rockon:

Forgot to mention he makes base plates that bolt to the floor to hold them safely too :)

And glides it will come with a hole glide in the back, and slot typically in the front.

We also have hybrid glides for the front for those really bad cheap olefin carpets we will run into occasionally

hogjowl

Idiot™
IMG_1428.JPG

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have gray too. That shit just never looks good after use. It serves a purpose as a moisture/rust barrier but appearance wise I'd just as soon have carpet over plywood.

At least when the carpet looks bad you can just recarpet. Plus its a nice flat surface, easier on your knees.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom