Zipper wand

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Can you go to Vegas with a skateboard? Can you go to Vegas with a RR Phantom?

Yes.

But not the same experience nor were they designed to do the same job delivering you. Same with those two tools.

Reactions: dealtimeman

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm assuming you already have an everyday wand........do you have rotary extractor?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The zipper can be used as an everyday WAND but will take a learning curve, as I saw mark saiger using it daily for a long time.

The Devpro is very nice as well and well built but I would like to see the price come down a bit.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do not have a rotary extractor.

Yes I have 2 wands, but would like to have something that clean well and maybe not so bad on the back on large jobs.
I have been using my Zipper for just over a month (13 inch regular). I have tried it on some residential but not enough to see if I like it over a wand. It's is more of a hassle around furniture but you can do it. For commercial, it rocks. I am 56 or 57, somewhere thereabouts and have been having back and shoulder problems lately. I have used the Zipper on several commercial jobs and it is a lot easier on a tired old body. I did a job yesterday, apartment building hallways (3) and 2 sets of stairs. Working by myself, I did it in 4 hours. When I was done, my back was fine. I have 2 more this week, one tomorrow and one on Friday. Now that I have the Zipper, I would dread having to do these type of buildings with a wand. A helper is always nice for these long hose setups. My last helper got a full time job so I am looking for another one again. Next step, a Zipper spinner.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
Glad to hear such a hearty endorsement for the Z super spinner. We own the regular Zipper but may buy another soon, so it's good to hear your praises for it, Richard. Thanks.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I own a Zipper 15 inch and a DevPro wand.
You are sooo yesterday.

Ohhh not your tools. You! :winky:

ZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerSpinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerSpinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerSpinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER SpinnerZIPPER Spinner ZIPPER Spinner

Zipper Spinner!!! :biggrin:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is Dick Jockey having another episode?

I had the 13" Zipper and used it on residential. Here, rooms are relatively small. It cleaned very well but was a hassle maneuvering. I found out that in small spaces, I was working harder not easier. Worked great on open spaces and is the best made tool ever, as far as workmanship and build.

As always, a personal decision. Some good people here use it everyday on residential and love it.

Don't have the Dev Pro. The fact that Marty bought it does not bode well :winky:

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Episode? I see no episode here. :shifty:

Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner Zipper Spinner Zipper Spinner Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner, Zipper Spinner
Zipper Spinner !!!

Mrice

Name
Mat
I like the Spinner on everything! If I were Erik, I would only sell the Zipper Spinner.

Residential, Commercial it doesn't matter it works great. The only time you need a wand is closets, bathrooms, near HVAC vents. Other than that Zip away! :cool:
I was wondering about that, what's the minimum TM to spin one of those?

Name
Nate W.
I'm not sure. We run between 500-600 but I other crank theirs higher.

I've ran my Zipper SS at 500-600 psi and I'm sorry but it didn't spin for me... It does has to be at 700 psi like @Erik told me... I do have a machine with a 20hp 45 blower #4little giant heater.... I ran all 2.5" to a 5' whip of 2"... I do like it but still wish I had a little bigger unit (both professionally and personally)...:shifty:

I would agree though, some places would probably be easier to sling wand than to Zipper regular or spinner... The Zipper does leave it drier than a wand, but it also depends on how you wand also... I'd prefer to Zipper over a wand because I'm a "get it dry freak"...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom