10" Brush Encap Group Buy

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I still have 1 20 inch carpet cleaner America tm4 Austrian made unit in stock it comes with the renovators and dolly for transport.

Pm me if interested.

With this kind of interest I should have bought all 50 of them when they were available.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Wheeeew...luckily I was taking about buying a crb before Mikey got hooked up with the little guy....so there Larry.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
And just a bit of info for those that think these will be half price or something like that.

A group buy only is 10-20 percent off of retail or then you are just cutting your distributors necks when it comes to this item.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I still have 1 20 inch carpet cleaner America tm4 Austrian made unit in stock it comes with the renovators and dolly for transport.

Pm me if interested.

With this kind of interest I should have bought all 50 of them when they were available.

No... you should have sent me the 10" unit for 900.....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And just a bit of info for those that think these will be half price or something like that.

A group buy only is 10-20 percent off of retail or then you are just cutting your distributors necks when it comes to this item.

Well, perhaps the distributors should be offering great deals instead of the $15-20 off...that is just laughable.

Name
Nate W.
I don't know how many units they're selling usually... BUT - if they want to quickly move 30-40 units here, they should just go with a one time offer on them for the $100.00/inch.

I'm 100% sure they'll be selling that many in a day here.

I tried that before....I couldn't even get a Happy Meal.......:errf:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wheeeew...luckily I was taking about buying a crb before Mikey got hooked up with the little guy....so there Larry.
Now Zee don't try to get out of being a lemming now.
smiley-shocked001.gif

Ohh no you're included in the flock! :winky:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
No... you should have sent me the 10" unit for 900.....

I sold many of the 10 inch for something like 800-1000.

If I had known all it took was to have mikey say these are the ones to own and I could have sold them for 1700, I would be rich and no longer have to work, VERY MUCH LIKE CHAVEZ.

Reactions: Mike Draper

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
I was looking for my credit card to buy one of these right before I saw this post. I kinda need one in the mail tomorrow....

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Yes Mikey that is the one,
I am going to think about it for a week or so, I have to learn to have some patience and not buy on the spur of the moment. I haven't heard much about them, I personally like the more weight part, I still think it will glide just like the others do.
I am NOT a fan of the plastic foot switch though.
I do like that the unit has wheels that support it when not in use, if you watch the video it shows them lift up when the handle is brought down to use it.
As far as the solution tank.....I think I would mod it and put a little bigger one on there and just pre scrub solution into the carpet.

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
I'm talking to the manufacturer about offing MB members a chance to save a chunk of change on the 10" Brush Encap.
Why is this piece of equipment so popular?
What can it do that my rotary scrubber, rotovac, and butler aren't already doing?

Mikey P

Administrator
What can it do that my rotary scrubber, rotovac, and butler aren't already doing?

It digs hair and sand and grit out 100% times better than a 175/w shampoo brush.
It scrubs rough or uneven stone and tile WITH OUT SPLASHING
It scrubs staircases
It can be picked up by the scrawniest of techs with one hand

BUT... IMO it does not replace the need for a 175 or an RE or a Zipper or a chainsaw or dental floss.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think the 10 inch is an easy tool to grab but suffers in productivity.

Ok for homes but I think the 20 inch in a house takes forever to scrub can't imagine how long it would take with the 10 inch.

The 10 inch is better than nothing but your production time will suffer.

People say the 20 is too big but we don't find this for us.

Back
Top Bottom