10" Brush Encap Group Buy

Name
Nate W.
I think the 10 inch is an easy tool to grab but suffers in productivity.

Ok for homes but I think the 20 inch in a house takes forever to scrub can't imagine how long it would take with the 10 inch.

The 10 inch is better than nothing but your production time will suffer.

People say the 20 is too big but we don't find this for us.

I believe the people who are using the 10" crb are only using it in the traffic areas... Not the whole place.... I like that it doesn't splash/fling when using it to scrub tile......at least from the videos I've watched...

Yes Mikey that is the one,
I am going to think about it for a week or so, I have to learn to have some patience and not buy on the spur of the moment. I haven't heard much about them, I personally like the more weight part, I still think it will glide just like the others do.
I am NOT a fan of the plastic foot switch though.
I do like that the unit has wheels that support it when not in use, if you watch the video it shows them lift up when the handle is brought down to use it.
As far as the solution tank.....I think I would mod it and put a little bigger one on there and just pre scrub solution into the carpet.

A local guy was selling 1 of those for $250, thing still looked pretty new..... He was also selling the Windsor/Procap crb for $300... I opted for the Windsor as I thought it was built better, easier to maneuver, and it looked as if it was used on 1 job.... Also the manufacture Tandus had it written in there warranty to use the Windsor crb for scrubbing....

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I think the 10 inch is an easy tool to grab but suffers in productivity.
Ok for homes but I think the 20 inch in a house takes forever to scrub can't imagine how long it would take with the 10 inch.
The 10 inch is better than nothing but your production time will suffer.
People say the 20 is too big but we don't find this for us.

i have the 20inch and think its too damn big for scrubbing high traffic lanes, a 10" would be perfect. IF your looking to scrub a household carpet 10" is the way to go, if your looking to scrub a store or encap a large area go 20"
some of the bedrooms and i do you cannot fit a 20" threw the traffic lane. and like mikey said a 10" is ideal, especially when your techs are a bit weak.

Name
Nate W.
Don't EVEN bitch at me about the Powerglide if you bought that POS. Do you do the bunny hop when you use it? :icon_razz:

That POS machine helped me secure any Tandus jobs here in Hawaii.... It also works and is used more than that POSglide, errr I mean powerglide.....:lol:

I do think the kickstand thing on the bottom hinders it but anythings still better that the powerglide..... I'd rather clean with a portable than the PG...:razz:

Name
Marcus
Someone that has used both rotary and crb orbital......
Can you compare and contrast weight, cleaning on homes, rentals, resturants...
Thanks
Cap

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
So what's the group buy price as everyone is just dying to get one of these.
No kidding. I was in the middle of filling out the info to get financing for one when my neighbor came over and asked me to clean their carpet right then and there....
If I could save a few bucks and group buy one that'd be cool.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I'm curious as to how much of a discount we can get. all I know is my brush pro 20 was expensive.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok, here is the offer.

The group buy is:
IF WE GET A MINIMUM OF 15 machines sold will be..
bp1.jpg
bp2.jpg

• 10" machine with storage tray, Renovators(crud catchers) and optional flat fenders for wet scrubbing conditions, Short handle for stair cases
  • 3 sets of brushes. A medium set is installed in the machine, soft and extra stiff added to the package $336 value
  • Free Shipping- $50 value
ALL FOR $1650!

So if you do the math that is a savings of at least $485 from Excellent Supply's price
or $1485 from other vendors

These are rare machines so we will have to place an order to the manufacturer in Austria.
They will take a couple weeks to arrive.

Now lets create a list in this thread of dedicated buyers.

Post a comment along with the best way for Rick to get a hold of you for payment.

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
My only question. Other than being 50% slower would there be any problem with using this to encap CGD? Like does it weigh to little to work?

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I have some pre approved financing from Aztec that I could use. I need to know who the vendor will be so I see if Aztec has a relationship with them.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mikey,

What if we can get 20-30-40 of them sold? It surely could make it an even better deal right?

Reactions: todg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom