#20... SS370 build

Mikey P

Administrator
other option...

IMG_1001.JPG

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Gotta be nice to Ray, from now on....Looks like they won't mess around with bad customers...hang them upside down in the shop and leave them, for others to see, as an example.

"yeah, you wanna return that? ok go ahead in the back drop it off with Sal and he'll take care of you..."

Reactions: Ray Burnfield

rick imby

Name
Rick
What are you putting on the floor? Looks like slick hard plastic. Any flex to it for those worn out knees?

What happened to the hopped up Porty idea? I thought your were gonna be a VLMer...

Mikey P

Administrator
What are you putting on the floor? Looks like slick hard plastic. Any flex to it for those worn out knees?

What happened to the hopped up Porty idea? I thought your were gonna be a VLMer...

that's the painted floor that will be Rhino Lined next week.

CFX w/ 1200psi docking station
RE
Cimex
EDIC Bravo
Vario OP
2 CRBs
Spinner and PMF hard surface tools
Zipper, DevPro and Mach12 wands

I'm a professional, don't ever forget that.

Last edited:

Ron K

Did you look at all at the Dodge? Larger volume, lower load height. Why not? It looks like a Lima been on Steeroids!

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
What made you decide to want to run out the side door? Just curious here as that's all I've ever known but not sure which way I will go for my next setup.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Ceiling mount the vac reel and mount the other 2 reels like how jim martin has his. ....

It's what I'll be doing with my transit

rick imby

Name
Rick
that's the painted floor that will be Rhino Lined next week.

CFX w/ 1200psi docking station
RE
Cimex
EDIC Bravo
Vario OP
2 CRBs
Spinner and PMF hard surface tools
Zipper, DevPro and Mach12 wands

I'm a professional, don't ever forget that.

I could not believe that you would step back to working with just a porty. Your new setup makes a lot of sense to me. I see you did not say which RE but i am going to guess you have several in Cali that you can choose from.

Mikey P

Administrator
the 10" brush pro, the 360i, the Mach12...

all picked for the Gentlmanly approach..

but who knows

I could be running two Aerotechs out here within 3 years if my lady killer charm still works

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Lee Stockwell
Before I went with extended vans I rear mounted a 405. Ceiling mounted vac hose reel crowding driver's side wall with drawer below. 12" wide pull out on other side.

This left lots of room up front out the side doors.

Downside: I felt it was slightly squirrelly for the boys to be driving, especially on the extended Ford, with its long overhang behind the axle.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm sure this set up is going to work great for you, but I would have pushed your reel since it's powered all the way back to the TM, and did something different with the solution reels..

Congrats on the new rig!!

I would like to get a one ton,but if it doesn't fit in my garage.. Are they still using the I beam suspension?

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Plenty of room still for zipper, wand, chem shelf, fan and other stuff. Just no Cimex or back up Porty. But thats ok.... Were Truck mounted Steamers after all right? right? hehe

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sure this set up is going to work great for you, but I would have pushed your reel since it's powered all the way back to the TM, and did something different with the solution reels..

Congrats on the new rig!!

I would like to get a one ton,but if it doesn't fit in my garage.. Are they still using the I beam suspension?

It will be Keith..

Notice the Rhyno isnt installed..

Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom