#20... SS370 build

Able 1

Name
Keith
What's next to the solution reels a spare tire? Looks like plenty of head room! I'm driving a 05' and 06' 250 and 350, so I'm not picking on it by any means.. lol

My 250 eats tires the 1 ton hasn't had that problem..

Reactions: Scott S.

rick imby

Name
Rick
the 10" brush pro, the 360i, the Mach12...

all picked for the Gentlmanly approach..

but who knows

I could be running two Aerotechs out here within 3 years if my lady killer charm still works

Oh ya it is probably better now than ever however the question comes up, how hard to you want to work?

Name
Todd
You will love it. This video was from July. @ 220 the exhaust diverter opens. You can hear it and know when it is time to get some water moving. It stays at 220 even with the diverter open if you are not moving water.

It doesn't dump any water into the recovery tank.

If you run it on medium heat it stays around 195. If you're really hammering it it could drop to 170 but it is still HOT and it builds heat fast. That is 6 flow Prochem Quad. My SS jets are ready to be replaced 1 year old. No glide cleans good.
Prochem stair tool stays around 220 same with SS upholstery pro. HF wide open stays around 190-195 after it is all warmed up and doing it's thing. Mine is running @ 2960 RPM. If you are doing big jobs get the APO. That is what I did.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like the look of the machine the size but it cost more than my 405 new did. thats was 12 years ago I KNOW but gosh talk about apples and oranges.

Not trash talking Tom C's Legend, but If you ever ran one, I had an SE for a year then I got a 405 there was a tremendous difference in heat and vacuum.

But the legend did a great job. I just think I would be more tempted by a el diablo 4.5 blower no restrictions and a heater propane or diesel.

Then again more heat is better for grunge and Your probably not going for the greasy grungy carpets.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
If you have a good APO, you do not need much of a waste tank, so that in itself saves a ton of space and all-day weight.

A small waste tank also increases vacuum rise time when cleaning.

I spent years tending to emptying a waste tank during cleaning all day. I no longer have to stop on any cleaning job to dump a tank so I can continue cleaning.

What a relief!

Reactions: KevinL and Mikey P

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Glad you're nixing the submount tank, the design is stupid IMO, you loose more usable floor space with them.

What they NEED to do, is put the 370 on the Pro1200 Waste tank, THAT would free up a ton of room.

I asked them about that and they shot me down, that was a while ago though.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
looks like a nice little machine :)
heat isnt everything but I think If I used that up here I would be cleaning with NEGATIVE temperature water lol

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I bet John's custom machine would make an L shaped plastic
water tank that would be roughly 90 gallon for a small machine to sit on.

One just like the pro1200 waste tank

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Mikey P

Administrator
Grey Rhyno..

20151016_150314.jpg
20151016_150323.jpg
20151016_150250.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
There is lots of room to run the hoses out the back if you know what your doing. :) As far as hose reels a Rokan Reel will out live the truckmount as long as you don't put a Stack Bracket on it. The stands you see pictured are $175 the cost difference for the van versus the trailer is 15 bucks or so in material so we just kept the price the same. They are lined by Utah Custom Lining :) P.S. The vacuum stand is considerably more as they are always custom build to the vacuum reel and the vehicle. The Water tank brackets are $149

hendersonbuild1.jpg
hendersonbuild2.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not sure if they explained the price difference in color but it isn't the color that cost more its the loss that your paying for. You lose 2-3 gallons of product switching between colors. Price wise it was extremely fair I am sure Ray saved you a couple bucks normally it would have been $100-$200 more so be sure and send him to a really nice restaurant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom