Aerotech DDS Feedback

Name
Steve Lawrence
Definitely looking to see what I can get here locally.

I watched that video a few weeks ago.

Not a big fan of Butler, reached out 3 times with no response. Figured I would try one more time just to see if I would get a response (no intention of buying at this point) they did get back to me, but it was too late. Don't like chasing people to spend my money.

Thanks for all responses!
That is not like Butler in my experience. At all. They have always been responsive to my needs and answer the phone politely. I have been a customer for 30 years without one complaint. Thank you, Butler Corporation!!!!!!!! Good luck, Darkror!!!!!!!!!

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
That is not like Butler in my experience. At all. They have always been responsive to my needs and answer the phone politely. I have been a customer for 30 years without one complaint. Thank you, Butler Corporation!!!!!!!! Good luck, Darkror!!!!!!!!!
Butler was really good to me I bought a used one they spent time with me knowing I wasn’t buying anything from them

Reactions: Cleanworks
J

JS41035

I’m in the mood to get Melon’s heart rate up and I accidentally got into a losing argument with Fred. I don’t know enough about Diesel engines to argue. I’m still just pissed off about my 6.0 experience and blowing smoke about the DEF. I still think it’s just another money scam though.
I hate the 6.0 Powerstroke. I spent thousands to keep it running. My 6.7 PS is down now with a 20000 quote from the dealer for an engine.
There is no doubt that the emissions systems on these motors shorten the life. Egr coolers have caused head gasket issues on almost every 6.0 ever made. The 7.3s i owned went over 400000 on stock injectors and never had head gasket issues.

srd

I hate the 6.0 Powerstroke. I spent thousands to keep it running. My 6.7 PS is down now with a 20000 quote from the dealer for an engine.
There is no doubt that the emissions systems on these motors shorten the life. Egr coolers have caused head gasket issues on almost every 6.0 ever made. The 7.3s i owned went over 400000 on stock injectors and never had head gasket issues.
Got a 6.0 money pit myself, every time i take that damn thing to the mechanic its 5k or more. Piece of shits on its 3rd oil cooler in 4 years

steve_64

I saw this guy's review when it came out. First off, he winks at the camera, second, he holds up a Dang wand and touts what a great wand it is. He lost all credibility with me after that. But, the 10 year warranty sounds nice. Also, Rick Aranda is selling these and he's a stand up dude.

I was looking to get this unit but ended up buying my 1996 Lima Bean Special with the CDS for $5k. Turned out to be a great deal.
I miss my white magic. Best 3 grand I ever spent. Just pulled some of it out of storage today moving into my new building.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom