Any issues with the new forum?

Mikey P

Administrator
pt 2.

We lost the threads from yesterday and earlier today due to having to upload the old board all over again.

So lets hear your beefs.

and keep in mind there is a ton of new, ground breaking, super premium, feature rich (I hate that term almost as much as "just saying") merty stimulating shit you've every seen on a janitors forum to come.

THANKS FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
I hadn't been able to get in yesterday but the redo seems to have erased the bug that caused the issue. As a member of the now deleted Plutonium group, do we have a new name?

Nice to see auto save working as I type.

Great job guys - just have to figure out the new system.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, it still sucks having to log in every 15 minutes.

And be specific about all the neat new stuff. Nobody seems to be able to come up with anything other than it will be all great and such.

FredC

Village Idiot
As a member of the now deleted Plutonium group, do we have a new name?

Blutonium has been deleted. The new group will be "supporting member".
We will put up a thread soon so members that are paying subscribers can email us their username/paypal address to be added.

Mikey P

Administrator
And be specific about all the neat new stuff

last time I did that the toofy little basturd from *** copied every thing/idea within two hours.

Just wait and see Mert.

I hear Kessler has already applied for a job selling subscriptions to Womans Day.

FredC

Village Idiot
Does the reboot mean I have to be reinstated as a supporting memeber lose the ads and re enter the dripood raffle cause please get me in the raffle.

Yes I will have to add you back to the supporting member gwroup.

Your raffle entries are valid. Although the usernames got dumped the IPs are there and I cross referenced them and have a list should an "IP" when the raffle

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Shouldn't the quick navigation take us straight to the same room we are in rather than opening up options to choose from? Also can you put a reply link at the top of each thread as sometimes I think of a reply while reading another thread and I want to be able to go back to previous thread and add a reply without scrooling to the bottom to find the reply link. Thank you and also I sent $60 paypal yesterday and it went to the web host I believe.

FredC

Village Idiot
Yeah, it still sucks having to log in every 15 minutes.

And be specific about all the neat new stuff. Nobody seems to be able to come up with anything other than it will be all great and such.

Do you have "remember me" checked when you log in?

FredC

Village Idiot
Just to explain the password thing.

When we take the board down in the future passwords will not be reset.

They were reset each time because we were transferring the old board info over to the new. Due to the way PHPBB stores passwords it is not possible to keep the old ones.

This should have only happened once but there were some glitches importing all the data so we ended up doing it multiple times to get it right.

Trust me...no one wishes your passwords transferred.....and everything went smoothly the first time....more than me

Name
Shawn Forsythe
big baby.

it's not like those fat fingers dont need some exercise.

STFU, woman! That was the last time I give you a straight-up answer to a question.

Was your post to be taken as a "does this dress make my ass look big?", type of question?

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I was finally able to reset my password and login.

Thanks!

The new site looks great.

Nice work

FredC

Village Idiot
Shouldn't the quick navigation take us straight to the same room we are in rather than opening up options to choose from?

no....then I would have people asking why it only linked to the room they are in

Also can you put a reply link at the top of each thread as sometimes I think of a reply while reading another thread and I want to be able to go back to previous thread and add a reply without scrooling to the bottom to find the reply link.

There is a "reply to thread" button at the top

Thank you and also I sent $60 paypal yesterday and it went to the web host I believe.

Thank you!

steve_64

i hate having to relearn everything. its what i hate most about the internet, its constantly changing.

but, i have to deal with it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh and Bawb Zombie locked me out of the Rubber Room.

I can see in but the door is locked. Oh sh*t the lights are off in there but I think bawb is neeked. Hell, never mind!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Can you get rid of the stoopid "Thanks" line in my profile? Who really cares who "Thanks" who?

Of course if you can't I understand .

Ya know.....I think every time piglet posts I'm going to thank him. LOL

I have hundreds of thank you's over on ***.

Where they are well ahead of the game on this board change-over mess. (I'd put a winky in at this point, but they don't work here ... either.)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Forsythe is such a girl.

Had to change my password again today...At least it didn't say I was banned.

I would like a separate button at the bottom of the thread to go back to the room I'm already in as well... Next to the drop down box.

But I won't be a sissy nanny if I don't get it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I worked on my profile.... Now it's all gone

Why are there no smileys for the posts? Harper's gonna be pissed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom