BONZER IS COMING

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If only we could all be Richard Chavez:

tock-vector-a-vector-illustration-of-worried-cartoon-man-burning-a-candle-at-both-ends-127368395.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Look close and you'll see that the Bonzer was clearly made to have wheels installed.
Once attached it will be work exactly like a Zipper.
Not sure why it was shown without them to be honest.
Two hands are needed, hole glides must be used front and back, downward weight pressure from your arms is needed on most carpet to keep it from skipping.

Let the legal battles begin.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh man was it a blantant knock off! :dejection:

I'm no attorney, but I can be a jerk and I own a suit so I think we have a lot in common. :biggrin:

I don't know how you do this without being concerned about patent infringement. ????

Whuta dickhead move! Oh how I miss the good old days when you could fook someone up with little thought of reprocussions. :icon_twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
The BonZZer will be next if the project prevails.

Interesting..

Do you think Mytee or Tony Dang would be getting more or less heat over this?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wanted Dang to make me a double headed wand with the spray jets in the middle. Same thing as a zipper kind of .
They could spray straight down.
But he never got my idea right.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wanted Dang to make me a double headed wand with the spray jets in the middle. Same thing as a zipper kind of .
They could spray straight down.
But he never got my idea right.
Of course he didn't get it right. There was no previous design he could copy. I highly doubt he could engineer it originally

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wonder if there are any improvements coming with the CX-15, like backward & forward cleaning?
Does anybody remember the Steamway Zinger? It was similar to the cx15 but much heavier and had wheels. Worked on the same principle as the turbo spinner but I believe it only had 1 vacuum slot. Take that machine and put 2 vacuum slots with glides and it would be very close to Erik's spinner 7ipper

Reactions: John Olson
Name
Lee Stockwell
Does anybody remember the Steamway Zinger? It was similar to the cx15 but much heavier and had wheels. Worked on the same principle as the turbo spinner but I believe it only had 1 vacuum slot. Take that machine and put 2 vacuum slots with glides and it would be very close to Erik's spinner 7ipper
Yes, made by Windsor. Motor spun the jets INTO the impact.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes, made by Windsor. Motor spun the jets INTO the impact.
Lee, it's been a long time since I've seen a Zinger but we had one company out here who swore by it, of course he was using it with a Powermatic with a kero burner. I gather from what you say, it used an electric motor to spin the spray bar so that the spray was being directed into the carpet, opposite the way these new spinners that are powered by just the pump pressure. Is that right?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lee, it's been a long time since I've seen a Zinger but we had one company out here who swore by it, of course he was using it with a Powermatic with a kero burner. I gather from what you say, it used an electric motor to spin the spray bar so that the spray was being directed into the carpet, opposite the way these new spinners that are powered by just the pump pressure. Is that right?
Yes

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Drag wand is coming back!

Always like that white magic 16 inch drag wand. Should have picked one up

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What was, now is again. Actually, there is a Zinger for sale locally. I think I'll take a look at it and see if it's worth anything.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Everybody has copied someone else even Eric.your all mad because you like Eric. He choose to not sell through distributors his choice. Rotovac will out sell him because they do sell through and support distributors. Big bank take little bank. Happens all the time and EVRYONE does it. At least Rotovac is making it here.
p.s. If Erik had been working with distributors he might of had enough money to fight this.
P.S.S if your not selling a Million of something a patent only makes the lawyers money

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

John, I have never copied anything from anyone. We do allow some distributors to sell our product. If you think it is okay to copy someone else's design that they put their heart and soul into that just goes to show your true moral character. If you would like to test the waters, offer the Bonzer for sale in your store.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
John, I have never copied anything from anyone. We do allow some distributors to sell our product. If you think it is okay to copy someone else's design that they put their heart and soul into that just goes to show your true moral character. If you would like to test the waters, offer the Bonzer for sale in your store.

Well said Eric!

There is rising tide of new independant craftsman emerging in N. America in every business segment. There will always be the Walmarts and Rotovacs, but people like Eric will do well for the growing number that are tired of copy cats and poor quality. Eric, I can't wait to get my hands on your new upholstery tool. Hope your still going to carry on with it.

Anyone who cares should read: The Big Swindle. It could be updated but still relevant. The revolution is still going strong.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That's not what I said at all and you absolutely copied others design by using a valve and jets and glides and check valves etc etc etc. you used what some else made correct? You also copied the drag wand concept and improved on it. That's fact. There is nothing wrong with it and it wasnt an attack And I stand by what I said about people being upset because it is you. No one is upset that sapphire copied the Prochem wand are they? How about tony dang copying Tom and everyone else? How about all the folks here buying glides from JB or his RC99? That's what I said. As for my moral character I've proven time and again who I am, my standing on all of this is easy to research and I'll forgive your attempt At calling it into question as what you think you read isn't at all what I said. As for distributors it wasn't an attack on you it is a fact that may come to hurt you. You choose to sell direct therefore your sales are no where near where they would be selling to most of the market instead of just the message board/internet/show junkies which would put more money into the coffers to pay the legal bills to defend your patent. Not a knock on you just math. Now as for selling the bonzer I don't see it selling. Your tool has a limited market and the bonzer even smaller but make no mistake lots and lots of distributors that have had their customers buy zippers direct from you will absolutely sell the hell out of them. It most likely won't be me unless someone is going to buy from someone else unless they get it from me but I will absolutely suggest they save the money and buy yours you shouldn't even have to question that you do know me better then that even if we butt heads most of the time it isn't because I don't like you or your tool and you know that or at least you should and you should also know I would never ever do anything to harm you or your buisness. Hope that clears up what you thought I was saying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom