BONZER IS COMING

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I said the same thing. I don't know why they don't test these things before they show them.
Matt, I agree. Everyone is in such a hurry to bring their products to market, even when they aren't tested or finished. All they are doing is giving away their secrets and making themselves look bad. That's why my buddy Tom isn't releasing his wand yet. It will be perfect, patented, and pretty when it hits.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, I agree. Everyone is in such a hurry to bring their products to market, even when they aren't tested or finished. All they are doing is giving away their secrets and making themselves look bad. That's why my buddy Tom isn't releasing his wand yet. It will be perfect, patented, and pretty when it hits.
I was thinking of you today while I was playing with that zipper...............................oooooooooohhhhhhh that just sounded weird.

Anyway...are you still selling yours? If so, could you hold onto it for a few months?

Reactions: Jimmy L

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was thinking of you today while I was playing with that zipper...............................oooooooooohhhhhhh that just sounded weird.

Anyway...are you still selling yours? If so, could you hold onto it for a few months?
Matt. I must regretfully inform you I sold it today. Like within the hour! Sorry buddy, I'll buy you a steak dinner when I see you to help ease the blow.

Name
Nate W.

Matt. I must regretfully inform you I sold it today. Like within the hour! Sorry buddy, I'll buy you a steak dinner when I see you to help ease the blow.

This is posted in the Clean Room.............:lol: Idk about you guys but I wouldn't party or go camping with you guys.....:yawn:

Rotovac

Name
Nick
The 2 Bonzers we have at the Experience show are our very first of 25 production-test units. The first 25 units will be offered with a 3 month money back trial period during which time we hope to get feedback from the field to make any improvements as needed. Improvements implemented during this 3 month period will be offered on all 25 units at no charge. We have tested the Bonzer our selves and believe it works well on carpeting that is properly installed, especially commercial. This is a no risk offer for people to be able to take part in using and testing a piece of equipment and becoming part of it's evolution. Three month money back trial. We only want you to end up keeping it if you like it.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll test one I have a very large amount of halls and stairs to do in the next 60 days..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The 2 Bonzers we have at the Experience show are our very first of 25 production-test units. The first 25 units will be offered with a 3 month money back trial period during which time we hope to get feedback from the field to make any improvements as needed. Improvements implemented during this 3 month period will be offered on all 25 units at no charge. We have tested the Bonzer our selves and believe it works well on carpeting that is properly installed, especially commercial. This is a no risk offer for people to be able to take part in using and testing a piece of equipment and becoming part of it's evolution. Three month money back trial. We only want you to end up keeping it if you like it.
I have a little bad news for you. I don't believe you're a real carpet cleaner. I also feel like you threw several carpet cleaners and good, honest wand companies under the bus when you came out with your rotovac. Do you remember that Stupid/Inaccurate picture below that you exploded all over our industry? I certainly do. It was in my Freaking Newspaper for the first several years of my business of one of my competitors who does Hack-ass work with a portable. I feel that it hurt my business, because a lot of my new customers would ask if I had that "special" tool.

I've proven time and time again, that I can make the carpet look just like the results on the right, and you made the wand look like CRAP. It's false advertising and you're guilty of it. I know because nobody cleans carpet with a cup of coffee...one of your other stupid pics of it.

You need to GIVE 25 of your bonzers away for testing...NOT sell it and offer a "money back trial" with free improvements! That's sloppy and you know it.

We are not your lab rats, we're professionals. And if this tool F$%& up on a job...we're losing a good customer. I'm tired of purchasing products that come out too early because the manufacturer wanted to save a buck on testing. I got burned bad from that, and I'm going to make sure that everyone I know sees your motif.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 363

FredC

Village Idiot
Calm down there skippy...............

With that offer people know they are getting. I'd say that a bit different than your previous experiences.

I'd also say some reflection is in order......if people called you asking you if you had a special tool.........you hurt your company by not being able to effectively overcome objections . I fail to see how that is rotovac's fault. Hell they (via your competitor) got people to call you. You got free advertising but couldn't close.

Reactions: Rotovac

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

With that offer people know they are getting. I'd say that a bit different than your previous experiences.

I'd also say some reflection is in order......if people called you asking you if you had a special tool.........you hurt your company by not being able to effectively overcome objections . I fail to see how that is rotovac's fault. Hell they (via your competitor) got people to call you. You got free advertising but couldn't close.
I hurt my company when I first started back in '02 because I didn't know how to run a business. I'm sure you're right on not being able to effectively overcome the objections...I was so frustrated and broke in my early 20's...then this stupid ad came out, and I was getting calls (some, not all) about it. It wasn't a lot. It just never left my mind, because I remember going behind a lot of his work and fixing his hackness.

I don't blame him for not getting any business. That was my lack in marketing knowledge.

What I do blame him on, is making false claims about a tool that's not true. And then, stealing a business logo, copying a tool (zipper) without testing properly, and selling it for a ridiculous amount, only to offer free parts to fix it WHEN, not IF it breaks.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

And what offer are you talking about???

He's selling this piece of junk for $1500. WHAT THE HECK? This isn't an offer!

FredC

Village Idiot
He's selling this piece of junk for $1500. WHAT THE HECK? This isn't an offer!

The first 25 units will be offered with a 3 month money back trial period during which time we hope to get feedback from the field to make any improvements as needed. Improvements implemented during this 3 month period will be offered on all 25 units at no charge. We have tested the Bonzer our selves and believe it works well on carpeting that is properly installed, especially commercial.

and I used the Bonzer a bit today. It isn't a Zipper but I'd say its far from a piece of junk.

The ergonomics take some getting used to but it cleans well . I'll let lawyers, owners, etc worry about logos, patents, and other things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom