Bonzer Rip-off

rick imby

Name
Rick
Does anyone know if SteamBrite ever recovered from there fire?

Their fire---if we are being Grammar Nazis....

I am certain it will take some time. A friend of mine had his wholesale business burn to the ground many years ago. I really hope Donald and crew had good insurance. It will be a minor boost for several mfgs as the insurance company replaces the huge inventory Steambrite had.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Zipper
Bonzer

With our system it's not about who is right or wrong, it's about who can out lawyer the other guy. Many big companies will copy something from a smaller company then run the smaller company into bankruptcy trying to defend their patent. Sad to say but it's extremely hard to defend a patient against someone with lots of money.
I feel Erik is facing a mountain he can't climb. Money will decide the end of this battle, not who is right and who is wrong.
Sucks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Adam what you said is correct but in this scenario the copy is horrible and doesn't work worth a dam while being awkward to use.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I used it. It was horrid. I am not paid to say it is good or bad. I am right. Sorry you feel that way. Have a good night.

Btw only you and Fred have stood up for this boozer contraption but Fred doesn't clean carpet and every picture I see of YOUR truck with the door open, I see a zipper in the picture, BUT I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR MARKETING POSITION.

PS PLEASE DONT ADD ANOTHER ONE OF THE GIFS, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Reactions: hogjowl

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Whole industry is one big knock-off orgy and I'm not at all surprised.

Truly unique and innovative products are few and far between, and the vast majority of new Widgets are merely variants of an existing Widget.

Imitation products should be expected and of little surprise, so best to make sure your Widget is the best Widget and let the chips fall as they may.

Unless your Widget is really special, seems like the most a Patent can offer is to fend off the Wolves longer.

The more unique your Widget is, and the deeper your pockets, the more time your Lawyers can buy you.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
That would be a post for legal purpose Fred. Unless his attorney just likes to post fun stupid stuff with a bunch of carpet cleaners.

Of coarse that has legal purpose. If it is in fact written by Eriks lawyer.

It's called posture/positioning/perception

To me it reads like a combination of his Lawyers opinion and Erik himself.

Posting it here on this forum has zero legal value whatsoever, in fact, once a legal case is initiated, IMO it's likely best to not post or comment on it publicly.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I am not a lawyer and I don't play one on TV---I keep waiting for the call however....

Truest line I ever heard about lawyers---You go to a lawyer for help and they help themselves to all your assets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom