Brush Pro, Strong or another CRB

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
You might wanna check with Big Billy Yeadon. He would sleep with the Strong CRB if Colleen would let him.

Steve

PS Dan, right now Jon-Don has the Strong machine on sale for over 400.00 off plus it qualifies for free shipping. So why not order one, use it for 29 days and then if it isn't cutting it send it back? Under Jon-Don's 30 day no-questions-asked guarantee they will even pay your shipping costs both way.

How does it qualify for free shipping , when I ordered mine from JonDon I asked about the free shipping and they said I did not get free shipping with this machine.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Well..... As I sit here and watch all the chatter you can bet I will post my thoughts and the brand I choose.

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
I agree with Mikey on the quality of these two Cyl. Brush Machines (we distribute both of them).

I can compare the pros and cons of both:

http://www1.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&
keyword=Cylindrical+Brush+Floor+Machin

Larry

Hi Larry- Just curious, is the Strong Dry machine you are selling a brush width of 20" ? The reason I ask is that the shipping manifest on the container that Brush and Clean shipped over from China back in April only had TM4 (15") machines on it. Marcus claims there is a recall on the 20" brush width machines (which, so far,no-one has ever actually seen btw...) I was wondering if you had one or is that an OD measurement of a 15"?

Thanks,
Reg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom