Choices for the Nomadic Owner Op

Name
Nate W.
DO NOT get anything without stainless tanks...YOU HEAR ME?

I worry bout you Nate....
If I could talk you into buyin MY JUNK..yor fair game for any snake oil salesman that comes down the pike....

I worry about myself as well..

Beauty is in the "eye" of the beholder.. Tell me where you can get 2 free Steam Genie's from? :winky:

I have a couple can's of elbow grease, it might not turn out to be Bawb or @Dwain Ray pretty.. But I figure I have 1 I could install that's running, and then make the other one Pretty and switch out when it's finished..

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I worry about myself as well..

Beauty is in the "eye" of the beholder.. Tell me where you can get 2 free Steam Genie's from? :winky:

I have a couple can's of elbow grease, it might not turn out to be Bawb or @Dwain Ray pretty.. But I figure I have 1 I could install that's running, and then make the other one Pretty and switch out when it's finished..
Did you see the Chris Lee machine I built ..all stainless

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ooouuuu and that's the extended model.. Looks decently clean, I don't care for the "stub nose" (they call 96-02 yrs that)..

How much and located where, Asking for a friend.........:twisted:

If your getting it at a great price, why not.. But there is a reason companies like the same unit, same vans.. To be able to have parts on hand and interchangeable.. You seem like you know the difference between a left and right handed screwdriver..:yawn: You'll be learning/dealing with different vans/machines issues.. Just fyi
I agree with you but my budget doesn't allow me to get matching shoes. I have everything paid off and I really don't want to finance anything. Promaster goes into the dealer shop tomorrow for repairs. I'm a bit scared as to what the bill is going to be.

Reactions: Nate The Great

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
You might think the answer is obvious: dirt and dust. But is that all? There are all kinds of nasty things that can make their homes dirty carpeting. Everything from mold to bugs can hide out in your carpet. That’s why professional carpet cleaning can be such a valuable service. You might think, “Well, I vacuum regularly; my carpet must be clean!” Professional services take the cleaning to a new level, though, offering the kind of deep, lasting cleanse that regular methods can’t achieve. There are many reasons to turn to a professional carpet cleaning service. Here are just a few.
It’s no surprise that stains are the number one reason most people seek a cleaner. A particularly bad stain can seem impossible to get out on your own. There are a thousand and one websites that claim to have a silver bullet for unsightly stains, but how often do those actually work? You don’t need internet guesswork, you need professionals who understand the job. Professional carpet cleaners are well-versed in removing tricky stains. They can bring top-of-the-line equipment to the job, guaranteeing an end to any blotches on your carpet.
For instance, a steam cleaner is an effective tool for many stains. The heat and moisture combine to give your carpet an unprecedented level of cleanliness! Don’t waste time looking online for cleaning tips that rarely work. If you’ve got a stain that won’t come out, call the professionals!
If you have a pet of any kind, chances are it’s had at least one accident on your carpet. Maybe you weren’t able to take the dog out on time, or your cat had a hairball. Pets are a major cause of carpet problems. These can be major issues, too; not only can these accidents leave stains, they frequently have an unpleasant odor attached, too. Deep cleaning from a professional carpet cleaner can take care of both troubles with special pet treatments.
Of course, it’s not just stains that a pet owner needs to worry about. Hair and fur can become a huge issue. Think about how much your dog sheds; even cats can leave behind a lot of fur. All that fur and dander can build up in a carpet or rug. It can even get tangled up in residential vacuum cleaners! A professional carpet cleaner is much better equipped to handle all that pet buildup.
Maybe you’re thinking that you wouldn’t benefit from a professional carpet cleaner. Perhaps you don’t have any carpeted flooring. Odds are that you have upholstered furniture or a rug, though. The kind of deep cleaning offered by these services doesn’t stop at carpets. Have you got an area rug that needs fixing up? Look into rug cleaning services! Rug cleaning is very similar to carpet cleaning. The nice thing about a rug cleaning service is that you can choose to drop the rug off at the cleaners or have them pick it up, the next time you see it, it’ll be clean!
Upholstery cleaning is another great service offered by professional cleaners. Why replace your furniture when you could have it looking like new for a fraction of the price? There’s no need to stop there, either! Get your whole house looking spotless by hiring a tile and grout cleaner!
As you might imagine, steam cleaners and other gear are not cheap. Even basic models can cost a few hundred dollars, and they still won’t provide the level of cleanliness that professionals with the latest equipment can bring. That’s only looking at the base cost of the machine, too. There are other considerations, like add-ons and maintenance.
What about rental, then? In many cases, renting the equipment is almost as expensive as simply hiring a professional carpet cleaner. You also probably won’t be able to rent the newest, most effective gear. On top of all that, money isn’t the only thing professional cleaners can save you. They also save you time and, most importantly, hassle.
Even if you had everything you had a cutting-edge steam cleaner and everything else you could want to get your carpet as good as new, the professionals would still have something vital – experience.
Professional carpet cleaners have been working with this equipment for years. They know the ins and outs, the safety procedures, and which tool is right for which job. Do you have time to sit down and research exactly what you need to deal with specific stains? Do you know the optimal way to operate a steam cleaner? Probably not, and you don’t need to!
When you hire a professional carpet cleaner, you aren’t just paying for a useful service. You’re paying for peace of mind, knowing that the job is going to get done correctly and on time. All you have to do is show them to the room that needs cleaning, sit back, and relax. They’ll take care of the rest. You won’t have to spend any of your own time (or worry) on the project.
Everybody wants their home to look its best, and having a spotless carpet is a key part of that. Nothing ruins beautiful décor faster than a giant stain. If you want a carpet you can be proud of, professional carpet cleaning is the way to go.

View attachment 112499
Did you use Grammarly? 😂

Chris A

Name
Chris
DO NOT get anything without stainless tanks...YOU HEAR ME?

I worry bout you Nate....
If I could talk you into buyin MY JUNK..yor fair game for any snake oil salesman that comes down the pike....
I dunno if those wm tanks were stainless or not, I don't think they were, but they were a hell of a lot thicker than the junk hydramaster cds tanks

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom