Coconut is killing it!

Mikey P

Administrator
less than two years old and at ten trucks already..

All LB units, CRB and fan drying, maybe a magic Cocowater rinse, not sure about that

A former ZR manager using his mad and pure skills to compete in the most competitive of CC markets..

Cleaned Auto's house today...

View attachment 95770

No bullet list, no ph# or www.....

low cost and Coconut Club repeat discounts

Built for volume

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the website. Are they planning on being the new booming franchise?

Is that location more intense than Atlanta competition?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Did he discover the miracle of coconut water, then make it into a cleaning system, or did he need to look for something different than his previous employer, and having found something that is already trendy and popular, use it to create his USP?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Laura hired them......

That's enough for me.

I wasn't impugning the quality of his work one bit Mike.

I was asking if he legitimately learned that coconut water was a miracle cleaner, or if he made a decision to look at what works for his previous employer, and decided to find a way to do it one better.

Neither one are a bad thing, but they both are somewhat different things.

Back to Laura's decision:

If the guys who work for him dress and act like the way things went in the video, and they have high performance cleaning machines, then I wouldn't be surprised that she would be happy with the job, versus the "gross truck, grosser hoses and tools, and grossest cleaner" in the home routine that is so often the only choice in town.

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"Rinsed with Electrolytes" sounds more wholesome and familiar than We clean with Empowered Water

Actually, it does.

OK, let me be Larry for a minute.....I think he's FOS.

But, that said, a lot of the marketing in this industry, including things marketed by people I know and like, smell like your Lowe's bucket. And I said "I think", because I haven't seen tests and used it myself.

I would be happy to be wrong.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Looks like they are doing it right. Using a young guy that looks like he needs a sandwich will bring the Mother out of the women who are the decision makers. The coconut club is a good name and logo. Will appeal to Millennials I would think.
Not sure how low pricing will work or if they are charging extra for some of the steps.
I'm thinking the coconut is a scent.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Name
jack zerkie
I'm switching to turnups to clean with it turns the dirt into whatever and the carpet turnsup clean don't know how it works but sounds great and healthy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
OK, let me be Larry for a minute.....I think he's FOS.

LOL....I'm honored, Jim

I don't know if his "magic water" springs from Hygeia's pool or not
But he's sure selling it as such.
I also think his "proprietary" USP is just a reformulation of his old.... served with a pina colada twist

1577143604156.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Wayne Miller

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PEEAZZZZ

He said all their techs are "certified"
IICRC??

Oh yea.....I know there are soy based cleaning products (they suck mostly unless something new in the last 10)
did some chemist find a way to make soap out of coconut husk?

..L.T.A.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
He said all their techs are "certified"
IICRC??
thats what the general public dont understand, anyone can do their own certification

whether that cert means anything, depends on how well the certifier market themselves, has been peer reviewed etc

Rob markets himself well, but his cert means nothing..

which is the catch 22 of the IICRC, as a credible certifying agency they dont see the need to market to the public... they're wrong, every business or organisation needs to market

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I thought Jim was saying that Larry was FOS?

No, I was setting aside my more subtle commentary and decided to be as direct as Larry.

This bears repeating:

When someone truly discovers a “better way” then markets it, that’s the ultimate entrepreneurial experience.

The fellow who started Benefect as a part of looking for an answer for his owns son’s medical condition now has many restorers using a natural product, thyme, for disinfection.

So if coconut water is the next revolutionary plant based solution, then he may have done something equally important.

But if it’s a gimmick, and he knows it, shame on him.

FredC

Village Idiot
but "shame on him"? That guy just saw a "trend" in the market and capitalized while seemingly doing everything else right. Get that money.............

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris A

Mikey P

Administrator
Agree, no different than Oxy Fresh

Well better, Coconut actually is removing soil.

I'm waiting for for Jim Martin to realize the gold mind he's sitting on...

Beyond Clean, the 1st carpet cleaning company featuring only plant based cleaning solutions and certified gluten free vegan technitions

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
I am going to avoid commenting on the Coconut business model and what they have done to be successful in a short amount of time. But what I will tell you is...

Inviting an industry company into my home and telling them where I live is a big thing for me. I am sure some internet stalkers could can quickly find out where anybody lives but letting someone inside to see where my most prized possessions live and play is hard. Especially being employed by a large industry manufacturing company.

I use Coconut because I like to support companies that support me. The owner is genuinely one of the best humans I have ever met and the people he employees are the ones we all search for when we want to add to our teams. I don't have to request a specific tech, because they ALL are welcome in my home and they all do a damn good job.

There is no doubt something to say about their brand image, the consistency in their work ethic and the way they market themselves to the homeowner. Also, want to mention that I voluntarily posted a picture of the truck and my house getting cleaned on my personal Instagram account. And received 25 messages from people asking if I would recommend them because they are needing some type of service and how it works. So.... figure that out.

Back
Top Bottom