Coconut is killing it!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like how clean the van looks. Thats how i was thinking to do. One solid color and my logo. That way if anyone cares, they can look it up on their phone

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Our initial rug cleaning detergent was cocomut oil based. It was a very high foaming detergent and took a lot of rinsing. Left the rugs clean with a pleasant odour, and with a nice hand but always felt that it left a higher residual oil content than other synthetic detergents which was ok for the mainly wool rugs that we did then.
Is it just marketing hype or has the technology improved so back o the future mayhaps.
roro

FredC

Village Idiot
coconut, I'd say is just a name and nothing to do with what products they use (maybe a coconut deo?)

I dont think anyone who calls the pest control side green mango is under any illusion that they use green mangos to kill bugs
"Our cleaned surfaces stay cleaner longer because of our ultra pure coconut enhanced water, and our surfaces are left nearly dry by the time we finish. The difference in our results from other cleaners is monumental, we challenge you to experience the Coconut Difference TM."

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
"Our cleaned surfaces stay cleaner longer because of our ultra pure coconut enhanced water, and our surfaces are left nearly dry by the time we finish. The difference in our results from other cleaners is monumental, we challenge you to experience the Coconut Difference TM."

coconut "enhanced" I'd say its a deo rinse for the gullible, nothing more

Reactions: Cleanworks

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Yep, that's marketing money, right there! The good kind.

See how they did that... They turn it around, challenging me to try them. We dare you to give us your money. Nice......:clap:

The coconut stuff is all obviously a gimmick. A year from now all the bait and switch 5$ per rm guys will have names like this. The early advantage will dissipate over time.

Pistachios, cashews, almonds, etc. Only a matter of time.

Coconuts are a nut right?

If not and it's a fruit, I'm calling Starfruit right now!

1577325260630.png

Marry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom