Coconut is killing it!

Mikey P

Administrator
Check out their FB page photos, and I'll assume their Instagram, the style and quality of the photos are dialed in for modern mothers like Laura...

Screenshot_20191224-070551.png

hogjowl

Idiot™
I went to a family party for my wife’s side this week. I ended up sitting outside in my car, with the lights off, hoping no one would find me, listening to the radio. Nothing personal Jim, but I find people to be over rated.
My oldest granddaughter knew where to find me. She played a coloring app on my phone.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Nothing personal Jim, but I find people to be over rated.

I get it, believe me.

To have a conversation with me you'd need to work on long stares of confusion, and then shakes of your head when you figured out what I meant and wished you hadn't :lol:

F

FB7777

yet you spend how many hours a day on the internet with socializing with people?
Yep

im calling BS on that excuse as well

after some psychoanalysis or acknowledgement of self denial he would realize he is terrified of letting people see how much of a real life dullard he is

It’s OK Marty, we all suffer from this affliction at least occasionally.... some more than others

I‘m betting your condition is chronic and incurable

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There are many companies who present a good image, talk well and back it up in the short term. As they grow, it's hard to keep the consistency. We have several companies here who present very well. Some drive shiny black vans, others have pictures of oranges on the side. The drivers wear uniforms and the equipment and chemistry is top notch. They are capable of doing great work but when you look at their reviews, you find a ton of complaints. It's very difficult to keep your employees engaged and enthusiastic about the work they do. Of course they will do a great job for you, Laura. They know who you are and what influence you have. I'm sure they didn't send the new hire to your place. If they have found some systems that work, more power to them. This industry needs more premium cleaning companies. Much better for our image as a whole.

F

FB7777

Nothing warms my heart more than hearing owner operators pontificating on multi truck business operations

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

FredC

Village Idiot
They are capable of doing great work but when you look at their reviews, you find a ton of complaints. It's very difficult to keep your employees engaged and enthusiastic about the work they do. Of course they will do a great job for you, Laura. They know who you are and what influence you have. I'm sure they didn't send the new hire to your place.

True............

but have you looked at their reviews? They seem to be overwhelmingly positive

Mikey P

Administrator

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They have 3 other businesses operating from the same address. Green mango pest control, pineapple pool service and repair, Blackhat security with a total of 19 complaints with the BBB..

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Never heard of them before. Impressed after checking out their different social media platforms, and I personally really like the van designs, the way the technicians dress, and overall sleek modern look they are going for. Have no clue if coconut water cleans, but they have the marketing part nailed.

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom