Delivery room pics of my new baby!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
While I do have some concern with the possible results of going back to essentially half of the flow you are used to cleaning with, I can see why you made your decision and how it did/will fit for you.

I hope you make the most out the truck and that it gives you many years of reliable production.

And without trying all the "new" or "de jour" tools our job would be much more boring than it already is.

I wish you much success.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Now why would you think that, Nate?

TCS has been sending me pics of the heat gauge all morning. They have been putting it through the paces and all the temp readings have been solidly pegged at 230. If I find those readings to be accurate when I get it here, I see no reason to reduce from 12 flow. While I have no heat gauge on the TCS, I know from my Vortex experience that 230 at the truck equates to plenty at the wand. Even at 12 flow.

Name
Nate W.
Now why would you think that, Nate?

TCS has been sending me pics of the heat gauge all morning. They have been putting it through the paces and all the temp readings have been solidly pegged at 230. If I find those readings to be accurate when I get it here, I see no reason to reduce from 12 flow. While I have no heat gauge on the TCS, I know from my Vortex experience that 230 at the truck equates to plenty at the wand. Even at 12 flow.

Oh boy, you don't have to get your panties in a knot... I ASSumed you wanted to keep the heat up, while dropping your flow... At least that's what I got from your last post... You also mentioned board dejour and latest and greatest...

If I were you (thankfully I'm not, I could never be that ugly :lol:), I'd take that 3k you saved on the van and buy an RV 360i or XL.... Elevate your cleaning even more... But your right, it's probably just another board fad/dejour...

Congrats on your new machine!

Reactions: EDS

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:redface:

yea. Auto got mad at me for saying it.

You have to understand, I have a very limited vocabulary.

Without it I'm pretty much limited to "fooker" but don't tell her about that one or I won't be able to cuss at all. :errf:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well, if she finds out, all you have to do is direct her to a few of Meg's posts.
I cussed in Megs posts?

Well damn, I sure as hell don't remember any of that shit. Fook me!

I sorry! :cry:

I gota go load a truck before someone comes back and finds me playing!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

stanco

I really was impressed with the Cleanco at the show, the one thing I noticed was the Roots 2 lobe blower really make that machine louder.
All the other tri lobes are quieter. I personally think the quietist was Butler, 1200, CDS, Cleanco.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom