Delivery room pics of my new baby!

Name
BradFenstermaker
Perfect day to pick it up.
Did you get home in time to clean your Clayton home?
We need pic of the trunk dude.

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't understand---there won't be enough room in there to take a nap...
Oh yes there is.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Art Kelley

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Remember when those van belts start squeeking get the Greenline belts from Gates.
And as those blower belts get warm and broke in they will stretch a little and need to be tightened up.
Probably in the first 50 hours.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The factory says 14 on the 47. You will have to keep your blower protection filters clean. I hose mine off about every other day.

I removed the metal pre filter (or whatever it's called) and use a Devastator. Suction is awesome.

Name
Nate W.
Why would you clean with the hood up? Or is this some sort of long running joke?

The Direct Drive units used to run hot in the past... They got a bad rap for blowing head gaskets in the earlier years... Some people who get hot summer's would overheat there engines while using them sitting for hours outside the houses... @Jimmy L Still runs with his hood up... I assume better safe than sorry... If it were me, I'd use a pusher fan on the front of the radiator if I thought it'd help cool it....

Reactions: thecleaningdude

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
an engine oil cooler helps keep engine heat down and help the engine stay lubricated better, my E250 van has a aux tranny cooler and a aux engine oil cooler, factory installed. but i know you can get after market ones also.

Reactions: thecleaningdude

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was cleaning upholstery Saturday the facilities manager could seen the vapor coming off the fabric after I pulled the tool away. He asks me if the water is hot. I told him so hot I sometimes wear a glove, see for yourself but be ready to pull away.

Cooked his hand. He jumped back and said "that's hot!". :lol:

It was smokin!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Name
Nate W.
I was cleaning upholstery Saturday the facilities manager could seen the vapor coming off the fabric after I pulled the tool away. He asks me if the water is hot. I told him so hot I sometimes wear a glove, see for yourself but be ready to pull away.

Cooked his hand. He jumped back and said "that's hot!". :lol:

It was smokin!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

No glove, no love....

Most people have puppy paws, present company included... :clap:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom