DO not buy a rotovac 360

Hi, I am Daniel, I bought a Rotovac 360 and a Mytee from Rotovac company. They are the worst machines in the world and the worst company in the world. I bought one 7 (seven) months ago and it has broken down on me 4 (four) since. I was told that the company would honor the warranty, but found out otherwise, not only did they not honor the warranty, they, in a ill mannered way, told me to go f*ck myself and eat the cost of the parts and labor as well. The Mytee has broken down 3 (three) times and I was told the same thing again. They also told me I use the machine too much <LOL>, isn't that what is supposed to be done when you buy a machine like that? It is used for profits not losses.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mytee is a company that frequents this board and has a good reputation with handling issues it's customers have. I would call them directly if your distributor (Rotovac?) is not giving you the help you need.

As for the 360, since it seems from your post you bought it directly from Rotovac and have been in communication with them regarding your issues, and have still not received satisfaction.....perhaps we can help. What issues have you had with your 360? Specifically, not just "it breaks down a lot". There are some smart peeps on here that might be able to guide you to a solution RV hasn't thought of yet.

Let this be a lesson to suppliers and manufacturers: There are good reasons to follow the bulletin boards. it can be frustrating when you see a piece of equipment you have a financial and/or emotional stake in get ripped, but if you listen to the crticism without getting too defensive, the knowledge gained can be priceless.

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I searched and couldn't find any company by his name or any relevant information on said company and I bet is a bogus poster

TimP

Matt Murdock said:
I searched and couldn't find any company by his name or any relevant information on said company and I bet is a bogus poster

I nominate Crowley for the honorary position of Mikeys Board Stalker.

Matt Murdock said:

We are not a bogus business, we also own a construction company as well. Most of our customers come from referrals from our construction customers. We have been in the businesses for over 20 years and are very well known in our area (Hammond, LA). We have a staff of 3(three) telemarketers that get us an average of 30 (thirty) appointments a week. Those customers are so satisfied with our work they refer us to their friends and family.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Tim p said
I nominate myself as douche of the year
don't be so hard on yourself

sorry Tim but when people blow smoke I take the huckster, liars and cheats to heart. That is why I was offended when you said I was innapropriate on the phone to you which was completely false. I tried to talk to you man to man but you chose man to mouse:)

so what is your company nam,e beside dynamite

Who did you talk to a Mytee?

Nathan and John are stand up guys......this dosent sound right...mole or lack of ALL communication.

-JB-

Name
JB
A) Shouln't it be... Do NOT buy a RV 360?

2.) And...
detector.gif

Name
John LaBarbera
daniel and pam said:
Hi, I am Daniel, I bought a Rotovac 360 and a Mytee from Rotovac company. They are the worst machines in the world and the worst company in the world. I bought one 7 (seven) months ago and it has broken down on me 4 (four) since. I was told that the company would honor the warranty, but found out otherwise, not only did they not honor the warranty, they, in a ill mannered way, told me to go f*ck myself and eat the cost of the parts and labor as well. The Mytee has broken down 3 (three) times and I was told the same thing again. They also told me I use the machine too much <LOL>, isn't that what is supposed to be done when you buy a machine like that? It is used for profits not losses.

Hi Daniel,

I can only speak to your issues with the Mytee machine. What is the nature of the break down? Call Nathan at 858-679-1191, We'll help you.

John

duckster

I took him on at Kleenkuip over the same questionable slam. He freaks out when called out. He tried to go after me on another board but was denied access.

I personally have had the rotovac and a mytee HWE since 2005 and when I run into a job that encap bonnet cleaning can't handle it has never failed me. And other than a small part which broke and was replaced immediately by Rotovac back in 2006, no problems here.

I am thinking he is not who he claims to be. Probably going through rough times, trying to get rid of debt by getting the companies to take his purchased equipment back and beat the wolves heading for his door. Hard to say, not a normal person though.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Daniel,

If you are having problems with the machine, please ship it back to us:

Mytee Products
Attn: Nathan Pepper
13655 Stowe Dr.
Poway, CA. 92064

When we receive it, we will diagnose and fix it, and make it run like new.

Thanks.

Name
I'm Rick James
daniel and pam said:
[quote="Matt Murdock":cchemog5]I searched and couldn't find any company by his name or any relevant information on said company and I bet is a bogus poster

We are not a bogus business, we also own a construction company as well. Most of our customers come from referrals from our construction customers. We have been in the businesses for over 20 years and are very well known in our area (Hammond, LA). We have a staff of 3(three) telemarketers that get us an average of 30 (thirty) appointments a week. Those customers are so satisfied with our work they refer us to their friends and family.[/quote:cchemog5]

Break out the hip waders boys.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
3 telemarketers get 30 jobs a week? That seems like pretty weak performance - if each one works 30 hrs per week, 90 hours total, and you get 1 job for every 3 hours of telemarketing?

YOur marketing machine is also broken!

Name
Nate W.
daniel and pam said:
[quote="Matt Murdock":g34lv3j2]I searched and couldn't find any company by his name or any relevant information on said company and I bet is a bogus poster

We are not a bogus business, we also own a construction company as well. Most of our customers come from referrals from our construction customers. We have been in the businesses for over 20 years and are very well known in our area (Hammond, LA). We have a staff of 3(three) telemarketers that get us an average of 30 (thirty) appointments a week. Those customers are so satisfied with our work they refer us to their friends and family.[/quote:g34lv3j2]

If that's true, curious on why you would need 3 telemarketers?? Seems like your referrals aren't doing as well as you thought?

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
telemarketers for CC?? Hmmmm...never heard of that...we call em' CSR's and the calls come to us, not the other way around. This guys got more holes in his story then swiss cheese. Mytee made a great offer....let's here his response (if any). :roll:

randy

Name
Randy
If someone at Rotovac really told you to go F--- yourself, name the person here & right now. It seems like you would remember the name of an idiot that said that to you, unless you are the idiot (or a total liar maybe ?). Cliff Monson the owner of Rotovac is a decent guy and would never allow that to happen, and not address it. Cliff has been around this industry for a long, long time. He invented the Rx-20 and several other industry tools. You don't stay around an industry that long (successfully anyway) by telling customers to go.......

When coupled with the slam on Mytee this post goes from hard to believe to impossible. Too many people are successfully operating this equipment, something is wrong here. I had one of the original Mytee units (the blue & white, 25o PSI unit) and ran it for like 8 years with zero problems. I guy I sold it to is still running it.

LeeCory said:
Daniel, These guys don't seem to believe you....

Do you have a picture of "Pam" that you could post to prove that you exist?

YOU DUM ASS THAT IS MY WIFE ARE U SICK AND STUPID
WHAT DOES A PICTURE AFTO DO WITH BUSINESS

randy said:
If someone at Rotovac really told you to go F--- yourself, name the person here & right now. It seems like you would remember the name of an idiot that said that to you, unless you are the idiot (or a total liar maybe ?). Cliff Monson the owner of Rotovac is a decent guy and would never allow that to happen, and not address it. Cliff has been around this industry for a long, long time. He invented the Rx-20 and several other industry tools. You don't stay around an industry that long (successfully anyway) by telling customers to go.......

When coupled with the slam on Mytee this post goes from hard to believe to impossible. Too many people are successfully operating this equipment, something is wrong here. I had one of the original Mytee units (the blue & white, 25o PSI unit) and ran it for like 8 years with zero problems. I guy I sold it to is still running it.

I WAS WRITTING ABOUT ROTOVAC AND ITS 360 AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW MANY TIMES IT BROKE DOWN, AND HOW THE CUSSED ME AND LIED AND TREATED ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, I TRIED SO HARD TO TALK TO THEM AND FIX MY MACHINES
THANK YOU, I NEEDED HIS NAME, THEY WOULD NEVER LET ME TALK TO THE OWNER. I ASKED MANY TIMES THE ASSHOLE'S NAME AT ROTOVAC IS MIKE.

AND GUYS, I NEVER PUT NATHEN POWELL DOWN AT MYTEE. HE IS A GOOD MAN, DAMN GOOD MAN AND HE TRIED TO SAY HOW SORRY HE WAS WHAT ROTOVAC WAS DOING, NATHEN THAT IS, SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME MY PARTS FOR FREE IF I BOUGHT THE MACHINE FROM HIM NOT ROTOVAC
IT WAS BRETT AT MYTEE THAT WENT AGAINST HIS BOSS AND AGAINST 3 DISRIBUTORS
THE DUMB ASS AT MYTEE WAS BRETT
BRETT TRYED TO TREAT ME LIKE ROTOVAC DID AND SAID THE SAME THING AND THEN ON THE PHONE LAUGHED I HAVE IT ON RECORDING TILL A YOUNG LADY AT MYTEE GOT ME TO NATHEN. I NEVER TOLD NATHEN WHAT BRETT SAID OR DID BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT I MADE SURE TO ASK HIM ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS I ASKED BRETT AND ROTOVAC.
TO PROVE A POINT I CALLED BRETT YESTERDAY AND ASKED HIM STRAIGHT OUT WHY ARE YOU SAYING JUST THE OPPOSITE OF YOUR BOSS AND DISRIBUTORS ACROSS AMERICA HE TOLD ME HE DIDN'T CARE WHAT THEY SAID AND THEN WANTED TO GET OFF THE PHONE,
THEN HE HUNG UP ON ME
I DO NOT LIE AND WOULD OF DONE ANY THING TO FIX THIS
INSTEAD THEY TREATED ME LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD AND THOGHT I WOULD TAKE IT AND LET IT GO LIKE 2 OTHER MEN DID THAT BOUGHT MACHINES FROM ROTOVAC
I WILL NOT LET ANY BODY SCREW ME ARE US OVER MEANING CARPET CLEANING MEN AND WOMEN OF THE WORLD
I WILL FIGHT TO THE END IF I AM RIGHT IF I AM WROUNG I WILL SAY I AM WROUNG IN A NEW YORK MINUTE

daniel and pam said:
randy said:

I WAS WRITTING ABOUT ROTOVAC AND ITS 360 AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW MANY TIMES IT BROKE DOWN, AND HOW THE CUSSED ME AND LIED AND TREATED ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, I TRIED SO HARD TO TALK TO THEM AND FIX MY MACHINES
THANK YOU, I NEEDED HIS NAME, THEY WOULD NEVER LET ME TALK TO THE OWNER. I ASKED MANY TIMES THE ASSHOLE'S NAME AT ROTOVAC IS MIKE.

AND GUYS, I NEVER PUT NATHEN POWELL DOWN AT MYTEE. HE IS A GOOD MAN, DAMN GOOD MAN AND HE TRIED TO SAY HOW SORRY HE WAS WHAT ROTOVAC WAS DOING, NATHEN THAT IS, SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME MY PARTS FOR FREE IF I BOUGHT THE MACHINE FROM HIM NOT ROTOVAC
IT WAS BRETT AT MYTEE THAT WENT AGAINST HIS BOSS AND AGAINST 3 DISRIBUTORS
THE DUMB ASS AT MYTEE WAS BRETT
BRETT TRYED TO TREAT ME LIKE ROTOVAC DID AND SAID THE SAME THING AND THEN ON THE PHONE LAUGHED I HAVE IT ON RECORDING TILL A YOUNG LADY AT MYTEE GOT ME TO NATHEN. I NEVER TOLD NATHEN WHAT BRETT SAID OR DID BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT I MADE SURE TO ASK HIM ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS I ASKED BRETT AND ROTOVAC.
TO PROVE A POINT I CALLED BRETT YESTERDAY AND ASKED HIM STRAIGHT OUT WHY ARE YOU SAYING JUST THE OPPOSITE OF YOUR BOSS AND DISRIBUTORS ACROSS AMERICA HE TOLD ME HE DIDN'T CARE WHAT THEY SAID AND THEN WANTED TO GET OFF THE PHONE,
THEN HE HUNG UP ON ME
I DO NOT LIE AND WOULD OF DONE ANY THING TO FIX THIS
INSTEAD THEY TREATED ME LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD AND THOGHT I WOULD TAKE IT AND LET IT GO LIKE 2 OTHER MEN DID THAT BOUGHT MACHINES FROM ROTOVAC
I WILL NOT LET ANY BODY SCREW ME ARE US OVER MEANING CARPET CLEANING MEN AND WOMEN OF THE WORLD
I WILL FIGHT TO THE END IF I AM RIGHT IF I AM WROUNG I WILL SAY I AM WROUNG IN A NEW YORK MINUTE

MY ROTOVAC BROKE ON ME 4 TIMES AND IS DOWN NOW

MR CLIFF IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU

G

I don't think it was very nice to ask for pics or videos of your wife, but...

nrpepper said:
Daniel,

If you are having problems with the machine, please ship it back to us:

Mytee Products
Attn: Nathan Pepper
13655 Stowe Dr.
Poway, CA. 92064

When we receive it, we will diagnose and fix it, and make it run like new.

Thanks.

I mean you just can't beat that! Are you gonna take them up on their offer? If so, will you continue to bash Rotovac & Mytee?

The Preacher

he spells very similar to a guy in Texas who has a corporate account with GOOP??? I wounder if his keyboard has ORANGE stains on the keys??? :shock:

i watch the TV shows "The Mentalist" and "Lie to Me" so thats all i'm saying about this thread!!!!! :mrgreen:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Second that! CaPsLoCk!!! Reading these posts feels a bit worse then sitting in an ESL class at 9pm at the local community college :-) (esl- english as a second language).

Lee Stockwell said:
Caps lock.

Daniel take a moment to actually read the offers made to you above. Calm down.

Take your meds.

Thanks,
Lee
Dont need meds I want my machines fixed and the money I have spent on them back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom