DO not buy a rotovac 360

Josh said:
I don't think it was very nice to ask for pics or videos of your wife, but...

nrpepper said:
Daniel,

If you are having problems with the machine, please ship it back to us:

Mytee Products
Attn: Nathan Pepper
13655 Stowe Dr.
Poway, CA. 92064

When we receive it, we will diagnose and fix it, and make it run like new.

Thanks.

I mean you just can't beat that! Are you gonna take them up on their offer? If so, will you continue to bash Rotovac & Mytee?

Thank you, Mr. Nathan but remember I had to spend $300.00 dollars to get them fixed plus $256.80
MR Nathen it aIn't ya'll sorry, it is Rotovac, your machine is running now after you helped me over the phone.
AFTER MR NATHEN HELPED ME NOT ROTOVAC and I paid to get it done total $556.80 dollars
My ROTOVAC as been down for 2 months now and they will not help at all.The Rotovac has broke down on me a total of 4 times I had to pay to get it fixed out of my pocket too the last 3 times I refuse to pay again and i have asked for my money back that i have spent from Rotovac thats all nothing else for both machines and they refused for no reason
So until I get my money back that I have spent and my machine fixed HELLLLLLLL NNNNOOOO
I will not STOP WITH ROTOVAC UNTIL
ROTOVAC HAS PUT ME AND MY WIFE THROUGH HELL AND THEY ARE WRONG AND HAS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY AND DOWN TIME JUST BECAUSE THEY LIED THAT AIN'T RIGHT
ALL I WANTED IS FOR THEM TO DO IS HELP ME "SHIT "
LIKE MR NATHEN DID AND WAS VERY PROUD TO DO SO AND DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT
WHEN ROTOVAC CAN STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY TOLD ME AND PROMISED ME WHEN I BOUGHT THE MACHINES THEN I WILL STOP
I REALLY AM SO SORRY BUT I WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS AND CUSS ME LIKE THEY DID WHEN ALL I WANTED IS TO TALK TO THE OWNER
THANKS AGAIN MR NATHAN I WILL ALL WAYS GIVE YOU THE UTMOST RESPECT

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
daniel and pam said:
ALL I WANTED IS FOR THEM TO DO IS HELP ME "SHIT "

Have you tried a colonic using a truckmount??
What about a finger....I can help.

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDMh]

LeeCory

daniel and pam said:
LeeCory said:
Daniel, These guys don't seem to believe you....

Do you have a picture of "Pam" that you could post to prove that you exist?

YOU DUM ASS THAT IS MY WIFE ARE U SICK AND STUPID
WHAT DOES A PICTURE AFTO DO WITH BUSINESS

LOL, Are you gonna post a pic or not?

Relax a bit dude, I was just joking :wink: Take it easy on the "Mountain Dew"...

And how bad can your problems be if the portable was fixed with a phone call? And it was down for months? Just call Rotovac and let them help you fix it over the phone also..... :roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I didn't realise he was a TASMANIAN. :shock: :shock: :shock:

He tends to talk like a schoolgirl texting messages on her phone.

I dunno about this, something smells fishy & I'm a couple of miles away from the ocean. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

duckster

Take it easy on this dude guys.

He writes like he may be from down here.

And, Pam may be his sister.

Nearby anyway, he claims hammond, LA I think. Family tree doesn't branch, you know the kind. :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
on the odd chance that this dude is real, you buttheads can knock off the chatter regarding Pam

now..new dude, simmer down long enough to tell us what "specifically" broke all those times
This is like the third or forth time someone has asked.

I can assure you I have no love for Rotovac based on my one and only dealing with them..so don't get defensive and mash the cap locks butt'un, but it's possible operator error and/or neglect can be contributing to the probs.
So tell us "specifically" what has been broken

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The 360 is a pos IMO... They let me return mine after a 30 day trial, THANK GOD! Seems they don't do the trial thing anymore.. wonder Why? :roll: it did cost me $150.00 or something to send it back, but I was good with that. :lol:

LeeCory

meAt said:
on the odd chance that this dude is real, you buttheads can knock off the chatter regarding Pam.

Maybe I can, but I will decide when I "will". Butthead

I didn't write anything out line.... Butthead

Butthead

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Here's my 2 cents, I use the 360 daily and love it. I hate doing homes w/o power and I have to dig out the wand. I've had issues with it but every time I've called the service dept. they have been outstanding with their support. I can't imagine them being uncooperative unless being forced to, 'attitude'. I'm sure they must have 'lemons' just like any other manufacturer, I don't remember how long the warranty is, but just like any other manufacturer, warranties can't go on forever. I guess through this board you are hoping to get some satisfaction and hopefully you will. But I don't think I'll join you on piling on because my experiences with them has been positive.

meAt said:
on the odd chance that this dude is real, you buttheads can knock off the chatter regarding Pam

now..new dude, simmer down long enough to tell us what "specifically" broke all those times
This is like the third or forth time someone has asked.

I can assure you I have no love for Rotovac based on my one and only dealing with them..so don't get defensive and mash the cap locks butt'un, but it's possible operator error and/or neglect can be contributing to the probs.
So tell us "specifically" what has been broken

..L.T.A.
Hi meat my pin broke the first time on my rotovac the first day I had it on my first job,then 2 weeks later one of the gears messed up then. then the gear oil was running out of the bottom as I was cleaning, I paid for all them to be fixed and Rotovac said they would reimburse me and they never have. Then to top it all off the gears went out again.That's when I said this ain't worth all this bull dealing with them, so I stared just using my Mytee only, but before I was using it only, the pump went out, never got my money from Rotovac for that either.
ROTOVAC had the nerve to tell me I using it to much, I thought that's why I bought it to use and make money. Then they knew that wasn't going to work with me and I wasn't going to let up then they tried to say I was using to much cheimcals, That's when I said thats it, see you in court and I will stop the payments on my machines and I started talking to other people about Rotovac and found out they have a record of doing this to people they think won't fight back.Well they judge this person wrong.
The finance company started laughing when I told them what they said and the pictures I sent in and the recorded conversations and the letters I got from other cleaners.The finance company agreed with me. They said i didn't have to make any more payments and I will not have to give the Rotovac machine back untill I have all my money in my hands from Rotovac.

This was the last thing I was told by Rotovac **** you, you are ******.
I do not lie and I have all the proof, They said that
Rotovac you are now,
Never cheat a customer are cuss them

AND THANK ALL YOU GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND MIKKEY'S

miksar said:
Here's my 2 cents, I use the 360 daily and love it. I hate doing homes w/o power and I have to dig out the wand. I've had issues with it but every time I've called the service dept. they have been outstanding with their support. I can't imagine them being uncooperative unless being forced to, 'attitude'. I'm sure they must have 'lemons' just like any other manufacturer, I don't remember how long the warranty is, but just like any other manufacturer, warranties can't go on forever. I guess through this board you are hoping to get some satisfaction and hopefully you will. But I don't think I'll join you on piling on because my experiences with them has been positive.

Thank you Miksar
I never had a attitude Untill,They called me a liar,YOU are any body in this world would get a little upset then.They said I lied about how many times it broke down.But they didnt realize I was talking to the first mechanic that was there, that is not there no more and he tryed to help, But when I got to the Genral manger to get all my money back Thats when I was called a lier and was treat like shit.
I agree with you about the lemon,I got one.My machine is only 7 months old

This is what this board is all about different opinions and to help one another,not to hurt are treat other carpet cleaners badly just because you dont agree with them

daniel and pam said:
LeeCory said:
meAt said:
on the odd chance that this dude is real, you buttheads can knock off the chatter regarding Pam.

Maybe I can, but I will decide when I "will". Butthead

I didn't write anything out line.... Butthead

Butthead

Thank you meat,
Pam :D

MY liscence number is 5373360-001 for carpet cleaning
Construction liscence number is 294002
Sales tax number is 0023697
Daniel has been in the construction business all his life and cleaned appartments Tell he fell and messed up his back real bad and WE decided to really get serious about the carpet cleaning buisness only and shy away from the construction business so much
MY good old man is getting older HEHEhehe :lol: lol

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
daniel and pam said:
Hi meat my pin broke the first time on my rotovac the first day I had it on my first job,then 2 weeks later one of the gears messed up then. then the gear oil was running out of the bottom as I was cleaning, I paid for all them to be fixed and Rotovac said they would reimburse me and they never have. Then to top it all off the gears went out again.That's when I said this ain't worth all this bull dealing with them, so I stared just using my Mytee only, but before I was using it only, the pump went out, never got my money from Rotovac for that either.
ROTOVAC had the nerve to tell me I using it to much, I thought that's why I bought it to use and make money. Then they knew that wasn't going to work with me and I wasn't going to let up then they tried to say I was using to much cheimcals, That's when I said thats it, see you in court and I will stop the payments on my machines and I started talking to other people about Rotovac and found out they have a record of doing this to people they think won't fight back.Well they judge this person wrong.
The finance company started laughing when I told them what they said and the pictures I sent in and the recorded conversations and the letters I got from other cleaners.The finance company agreed with me. They said i didn't have to make any more payments and I will not have to give the Rotovac machine back untill I have all my money in my hands from Rotovac.

This was the last thing I was told by Rotovac ACE you, you are ******.
I do not lie and I have all the proof, They said that
Rotovac you are now,
Never cheat a customer are cuss them

Thanks Dan, that helped.

Pam, you'er welcome.
One of my pet peeves are remarks remotely inappropriate or derogatory toward family/loved ones not involved here.
Now that you're here though, you no longer fall under those guide lines.
So be advised, this isn't a "Pollyanna" Mr Roger's Neighborhood type board.
We can play rough here at times, and while I didn't see any comments particularly crude or offensive, be advised that some times they can be

..L.T.A.

LeeCory

Dan and Pam,

I hope you guys get your issues resolved... good luck

I don't know if it's a big deal or not but I would remove your personal license numbers and tax id from your last post.

There are a couple guys on this board that can't be trusted to be alone in a customers home, let alone letting them see your personal info. :)

Peace

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Pam,

If you're gonna get on the bulletin board and play with the boys ya gotta learn to take it and give it back. They're the salt of the earth, best group of guys you could ever know...but they're guys and they play riough, so don't take it personal and don't think twice about it.

Dan,

Ease up on over-protecting the missus, she can speak for herself, and no one meant anything bad by the comments, if she's going to post and be involved here let her be the one to set someone in their place, not you. Yeah, I know, you southern guys and your honor.....trust me, let her fight for herself here.

I'm sorry you've had all these problems with your RV, I had an old original RV, not a 360, and used and loved it for many years. All people and companys go through their problems and have better and not so great times. Hopefully this issue is just a bump and Cliff will become aware of the problem and get you squared away.

This might be a good time to go to small claims court. If you have all that documentation it should be a slam dunk to get your money back plus a small amount of damages for lost work.

Good luck guys and take care,
Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I used to have telemarketers years ago. 5 telemarketers kept 4 guys busy.

Than came in the "Do not call list" which killed this form of marketing for residential marketing.

Now, most prospects have cell numbers so that their numbers are not even available.

Most clients are too savvy for this type of marketing. Often it takes a low price to get them in the door.

I found that the cost to market this way were prohibitive and now there are much better ways to market and not run the risk of being fined up to 10 grand per call.

LeeCory

Is it even possible that they have 3 telemarketers that keep them busy. And is it even possible they have the systems in place that are legal regarding the do not call list while running portable equipment.

And is it even possible that a "real" company like Rotovac would use the exact words.... "Ace you, you are fu..ed?

And their finance company laughed with them that they were being screwed so bad, and they agreed so they didn't have to make any more payments? Man that sure is cool... lol If this were even possible, everyone that ever financed an EZ wouldn't have to make their payments... :shock: jk

duckster

I buy phone lists, they are never up to date. Some are disconnects, many have the wrong info. I scrubbed them with files I download every 30 days from the federal dnc site. At least I know that if someone answers the phone, they had not protected their number through the feds. 30 days is the max window from the time someone goes on the list that you can still call them unless they contacted you in which case because they initialized the contact you have 18 months of calling them without violating the law. Your current customers are not protected from you calling, that is just the way it goes - businesses have good reasons to contact their current customer base and it is that relationship that the rules of the road protect. That covers personal phone numbers. Just be prepared to prove when you last updated your dnc should the complainer try to take issue with your call. It is needed info for the arbitrator who reviews the complaint.

I also buy lists of business phone numbers. These are not covered by any DNC rules so you can call them all you want. Telemarketing is just as good for setting business appointments as ever, fair to poor for home appointments because of the economy and the number of voice mail systems in use today. Most who do well with telemarketing like Steemer have unbelievably low price offerings to get the door opened, once inside they take every opportunity them to get the rest of what you have in your already opened wallet. Businesses with higher ethics like those represented on this board don't play that game. I worked for one of those once down in the L.A. area called Miller Carpet Care. Now there was a scam organization.

Everything I have said is based on my personal experiences. Of course, different communities especially neighborly ones in the south are made up of a totally different demographic.

Personally I find fliers and door hangers to be my most effective means of successfully contacting - bringing into the fold - new customers behind referrals. Its been working for churches for all my long life, going door to door and encouraging parishioners to invite their neighbors, family and friends. That is a proven methods that stands up to time and very popular within the bible belt even today. People like to meet new people not keep a fair distance from them as you see in the bigger cities which is purely a defensive posture required in crowded areas.

Daniel may not be able to do that as a result of his bad back problems which probably brings him grief when he is walking for long periods of time so he has to adjust his lifestyle to what his physical constraints dictate. Where many of us use the phone as the most efficient way of staying in contact with our customer base, Daniel and Pam need to give it a top role to play in getting new business as well. For them, that makes sense. You do your best with what life throws at you.

Back to the salt mines.

diamond brian

You should replace one of your telemarketers with a mechanic.

If you can't keep your porty and 360 going, how are you gonna make payroll?

Rotovac

Name
Nick
I have researched Mr Curtis's complaint and have the following findings. He bought his 360 along with a Mytee extractor Feb 10, 2009. When he first used the 360, he broke the key way in the main drive gear. This usually happens as a result of impacting something with the rotary head. We sent him a complete gear replacement set at no charge even though it was only the key way that sheared. This is the only record of any problem with his 360. On July 27,2009 (five months later) he called us and said the 100 psi pump on his Mytee extractor was not working. He took the extractor to a Mytee repair facility. The repair facility said the 5 month old 100 psi pump was clogged with powered carpet detergent and would not be covered under warranty. On Aug. 20, 2009, Dan Curtis then called us and said he loves using his Rotovac 360 but was sending us the bill for the Mytee pump and insisted we pay the bill for his Mytee pump repair. We informed him the pump would need to be returned to Mytee for warranty consideration. He said the pump had been thrown away and still insisted we pay the repair bill. When we informed him that we could not pay the repair bill without the pump being returned to Mytee for warranty consideration, he went into a screaming fit over the phone, cursing and threatening to go online to all the chat rooms to tell everyone what a bad company we are. Over the next 10 days, we received multiple late night voice mail messages with his continued threats. Mr. Curtis does not seem to understand how warranties work. The part needs to be returned for warranty consideration.
We try very hard to please all of our customers at Rotovac.
"You can't please all the people all the time" Abe Lincoln

Back
Top Bottom