DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROTOVAC

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have done business with them for years and I followed their protocol but the minute I have a problem they treat you like a douche bag. Nick whatever his name is should be fired.
I use to get alot of business from my website fromnthem and own 3 original rotovacs and 2 3609s but that doesn't matter. They have absolutely no customer loyalty what so ever. Find a better option

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
even though my website is paid for because I complained about the way they are currently doing business he pulled my hosting without any notification

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the goal is if you have a dispute with rotovac they will do anything in their power to hurt the independent operator even though webshosting was paid if you get angry at all about the way they handled things they will pull your website, support or anyoither thing they choose. For the record I have never defaulted on any payments I have bought 2 3609's nd 3 originlas plus some protables and chems from them. They changed webhosting and I complained because it wasn't the same and couldn't get webstats I called Nick and thought it could be solved after making 3 months of calls, he hangs up on me and illegally delets my account

Hurting my business on purpose. Do you want to do business with these types? Please call and tell them how wrong they are 887686822

Becker

Name
Becker
You own the domain, you did not lose much.

The site you had sucked!

You can have it back up and much much better in no time! Until then, I'd get up a main info page. Nothing fancy. But something till you have the new site ready.

Funny they can just pull the plug on you.. no contract?

Was the dispute with hosting, or equipment?

Ryan

I'm sure there are two sides to this story.. but holy chit you spent $10,000 on RV's alone! They should have bent over backwards for you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It doesn't matter Becker. I supported this company and they ****** me the minute I complain. I do thank you for bringing it back to reality

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey anyone have a decent website program or want to host one for me

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
this is where I am lost. Anyone whoever had a complaint about rotovac please take Chuck Monsons message of we can revoke anything if you used foul language. No contract exists I have the recording so return at will. As a matter of fact their old web guy swore at me and am going into disput with my credit card company as well as the DOJ for fair use infractions dealing with the internet, luckily it is my brither inalw Mark who handles these cases but he will recuse himself

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I ain't drinking weds or thursday is my day

If you go through out the years I think I have been one of rotovacs most loyal customers and they turned on me on 1 complaint. I own a ton of their equipment which I will let go off now very cheaply just to be done with them. I WILL FIND OTHER HOSTING quickly because I know they will pull mine on a complaint that doesn't have to do with payment and based on that I advise everyone to steer clear of this outfit

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can't take a picture of what is one the trucks but I can what is in the shop. # originals and a 360 as well as a duel 3 stage diamond back and this is exactly tyhe treatment I am explaining about

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your system should have shown you a 3 stage diuamnod back and 3 originals as well as follow ups on chemicals but since you are calling me outdo you want to se th original invoice online, showing what a douche you are? and explaining to the pblic why they should not buy from you

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am more than happy to show my Madison ave in quincy invoice. I am sorry I moved since thenb and you hadn't realized it and decided to treat me badly

Rotovac

Name
Nick
Greg called in screaming & swearing at my web designer because he was having website problems. I got the call after no one knew how to deal with him. He did nothing but yell and scream. I asked him his name and wouldn’t even give me that. Asked him how I could help and he just kept yelling. Asked him to calm down so we could talk about the problem rationally and he told me to “**** off.” He called back and threatened to sue us.

The original issue’s:
1) Wasn’t getting calls or estimate submissions
a. We checked the site several times and found the form to be working
b. We setup all customers with this feature. It helps get them business. We can even link it to their smart phone so they can respond to estimate requests while they are on the road. Our customers love it and it gets them business.

2) Couldn’t check his traffic
a. Again checked several times and his site has shown 132 hits since 10/25/10.
b. Sent him specific instructions (10/25) on how to log in to check his stats. He acknowledged receipt.

*GREG’S SITE IS RANKING #1 on GOOGLE IN HIS AREA UNDER: carpet cleaning marshfield, ma

We DID take his website off line for his baseless verbal abuse of my staff and threatening to sue us. I personally offered to help him on two occasions each time he wouldn’t let me get a word in edgewise. On the behest of the owner of the company we turned his site back on to give him time to find a new hosting company (30 days). In my 4 years here this is the only carpet cleaner who has ever screamed and yelled at us over a website problem. Let alone one that was already raking #1 with us.

We have nearly a thousand customers hosting with us. We ONLY do websites for carpet cleaners. We build more carpet cleaning websites than any company in the United States. Almost all of our websites rank highly (1st or 2nd page) including. Mr. Crowleys.

What more can we do?

Nick

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Really, what all have you bought from us Greg? All I see in our system is a website
this is how they treat a customer for life. Guess what I held the secret a 175 is better. I will post my opinion with pics of most of my rotovacs that are userless but I bought thewm and you see the disrespect I get from spending thousand sof dollars

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, so far rotovac is winning........................... There reply makes sense gregs is just a bunch of rambling.......... Greg, I hope you win but we need some proof... Did you record the phone call? save e-mails? It doesn't matter how much you spend with a company, you don't cuss at them and yell like they say you did... I hope they are wrong, but we will see

Becker

Name
Becker
Got to love it when the other side of the story comes to light.

Greg. How much of that so called equipment was bought used?

Hosting is cheap. For a guy that claimed to sell over half a million a year You sure are cheap when it comes to things like hosting etc.

Stone Dude

I dont think I need to be a certified carpet cleaner to see how rediculous this is. Even if you were treated badly, you (allegedly) called up and cussed out the customer service. You posted 3 seperate threads in the same day, then continued to reply a dozen or so times to your own thread. get your binky, a warm bottle of milk and take a nap. how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I bought 3 originals and 1 360 from rotovac along with a dual 3 stage dianondback

That is why I am pissed off by the response of I boiught the web hosting

Stone Dude

if someone called me screaming and yelling and cussing, or any 1 of the above, I wouldnt help them at all untill they calmed down. You said you moved? if your info changed they wouldnt have recognized you in their system right away.

we recently changed our company name. I called one of my normal suppliers. even though our shipping info was the same, I was in the system etc. they didnt know who I was and wouldnt give me my normal discount. If I yelled and cussed, I would expect them to tell me to go F myself.

clarifying information can go a long way, especially when you conduct yourself in a professional manner.

I dont know you guys, or anything about carpet, but this applies to business and customer service in general. I am not implying who is wrong or right, its an online forum and theres two sides to every story. Im just saying, a cool temper will get you 10 times further than an irate one.

Bjorn

I have nothing good to say about roto vac and their generosity when I needed parts for Devil Thomas es

damaged equipment

I also never have a problem getting parts and supplies right away when I need them.

Cliff and the crew to me is nothing but top shell

Greg did you take some Imbesi pills or something?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
take it for what it is worth. I just bought from the company and they came out in fullforce attacking me for complaining. so That shows what type of people we are dealing with. Sorry to spend thousands and I will post the rotovac graveyard that I was hesitant to post out of being embarrassed about the ammount of money I spent on useless equipment.

Mikey P

Administrator
Same with me Terje.

I've dealt with Nick personally for the last few months.
They have me doing some R and D on various products and they have been very receptive and easy to work with.

Maybe a disclaimer on their contract stating that they only work with Rite Rudner types and not Andrew Dice Clay wannabees.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The arguement seems to be that I cussed out someone but I didn't. I was more than happy to have an appropritate conersation but thought the timeline of 3 months at this point was excessive and when I said I was going to go public with my complaint I was public enemy #1 and dropped my website een though it was p[aid. You back ups please explain how that works ******* someone out of paid stuff?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom