DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROTOVAC

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Becker said:
Look at RV turn this hassle into a promo... Even offering discounts if this topic is mentioned.

fckin' salesmen.. :roll: they did some similar horsesheet with me.

I made a thread about it a couple(?) years ago.

I was looking for a HF electric sprayer .
I discovered it had been discontinued from other vendors that had them listed .

I called Rotovac , the salesman said they had one, I asked him to "physically" check stock
(cause I had already been thru inventory systems listing them, but none in stock)
He ASSURED me they had 'em..so I happily bought one.
an hour latter he calls me back...

"we don't have any, they've been discontinued."

"Yea no foolin Einstein, I already knew that.
That's why asked you to PHYSICALLY check stock.... so why did you TELL ME you HAD them?
and where's my money form my card you charged for STOCK YOU DIDN'T HAVE???
I want my money NOW!!!!...WHERE'S YOUR SUPERVISOR?"

Then some bozo gets on the line and tries to sell me a cheap POS CHINESE Hudson sprayer for $200+ bucks
The SAME POS sprayer i can get from Harbor Freight for $80

That REALLY pissed me off... :twisted:

I'm pissed off all over again now at that horseshit!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is pretty funny but is that the customer service you want when you have an issue with a company? After 7 yrs of loyalty and never being behind on any payments and never 1 complaint and the minute you complain being treated this badly

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Look to the future.

It's all good.

Get a website you own and control.

You may not be getting any calls because you don't have a single review.

Can't put all the blame elsewhere.

Should be easy to get to the top of Google in your area.

Change happens. But, when you look back you'll be glad something made you get your own site.

Get over it!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was getting 20-30 emails for jobs a month but their link was broken and I got zero, that doesn't mean people didn't pick up the phone and calll but we don't know. This gripe is about the service and disrespect i received

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dude, your webisite sucks because it looks like your logo.

SEO is one thing but "pretty" is another.

Your site isn't pretty.

I've never been a fan of the look of Rotovac sites...at least the ones I've seen.

I'll say it again....you can bring the world to your website but if it doesn't convert them to customers....it's worthless.

When are you going to listen to me Crowley? lol

Greg I agree they should have never pulled your site down.

Sometimes you have to deal with hard people.

Greg you could have acted more professional, and that starts by not discussing this thread anymore.

I too would be pissed if I had a legitmate complaint that was stretched out over a month.

I don't blame him for going off.

If I was in Greg's shoes and they pulled my site down, I would be pissed.

Either way Greg you should be glad because now you can get yourself a great site.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
thanks guys but guess how much it is going to hurt my bottom line...............zero. I just think it is disgusting and they should be outed. I am glad FCC stepped up and hopefully will hold my hand throught the process because he may not know how to choose a president but damn sure he knows google and shot

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I hate to say it but I called that number about the idiot line.......too funny!!!!! I actually want to do business with Rotovac after hearing that!!!! :p

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
The AmazingGC said:
absolutely we would!
Please call our returns department at (401) 285-0696
it is a number saying how to keep an idiot entertained.................... I have never been so insulted

One more point for RotoVac, too fookin' funny!

Becker

Name
Becker
it is pretty funny but is that the customer service you want when you have an issue with a company?

It is only called customer service when you are a customer. It would appear they no longer look at you as a customer.

Damn funny!

I don't think RV is even bruised over this issue.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is fine, I hae no problem I was upset with the fact that they tried to hurt my business. Becker seems to think it comrs down to money but no, it is about the relationship and if someone is going to try to hurt your business because you complain I hae a problem with that. You guys may appreciate a joke but how do you feel about a company you spent upwards of 10000 with tgrying to hurt you?

if you don't feel a partnership with a company and expect to be screwed I am sad for you. I expect loyalty with that kind of money. Thank You Jondon and Judson I would be shocked if this happened from you guys

Becker

Name
Becker
that is fine, I hae no problem I was upset with the fact that they tried to hurt my business. Becker seems to think it comrs down to money but no, it is about the relationship and if someone is going to try to hurt your business because you complain I hae a problem with that. You guys may appreciate a joke but how do you feel about a company you spent upwards of 10000 with tgrying to hurt you?

Even with all the spelling errors I think I see what you are saying.

You are saying it comes down to Money.. and the amount you spent with them?

Honestly, I have no idea who to believe. But judging by your attitude when you call me, I'd have to side with RV.

I don't think they were trying to screw with your business. I think they were just washing their hands of the Crowley bullshit!

You've admitted to losing it, and you admit to ignorance when it comes to websites.. Perhaps they were helping you, but your thick skull was not sucking it in. And you tuned all out, but your raging tangent!

BTW, seems you were and still are trying to hurt their business. They just wanted to be done with you.

Hell I have fired clients. I'm pretty easy going and go out of my way to please the unpleaseable. But some are just not worth the hassle.

Mike Draper

I've purchased quite a bit from Rotovac. I'm on my second RV-360. By the way I love it. For what its worth, the guys at rotovac have always been top notch to deal with. I've been dealing with them for 4.5 years now. Dan G is the man!

Becker

Name
Becker
Ya know, Now I might want to demo the 360i...

housecardsclouds.jpg

rick imby

Name
Rick
Trek Bicycle Company Sucks

I have paid them close to 3 million dollars as their customer in the last 18 years. I was a Gary Fisher Dealer (owned by Trek for 18 years). I was in their top ten Fisher Only dealers in the country at least 17 of the last 18 years. Always paid my bills. Usually had a shitty inside rep. I did have a couple of good ones. One year I had 3 different brand new inside reps. They did not even know how to open the catalog. In the 18 years I dealt with them they visited me 11 times total.

I found out from one of my employees --he found out on the internet-- that Trek was dropping us. They quit making Gary Fisher bikes as a separate brand. It is now a series of bikes models from Trek the bicycle company that sucks.

The National Sales Manager after he fired us said it was a tough decision and that it was tough because we had such a good working relationship for so many years. Yes that is what he said.

Rick Kern
Bicycle Hangar
Missoula, Mt

C

cucu

yeah im pissed at rv too, my chimp broke a part on my 360 and they aint send me the part yet...in guess i got to call them and tell them whats busted and and pay for the replacement...how come they just dont know its broke

this is bulls--t

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry, don't have time to post anything, I have much more serious business to attend to.

Days Of Our Lives starts in five minutes.

Then The Bold & The Beautiful.

Then, not to be missed, General Hospital where the latest episode features a broke dick carpet cleaner doing a big dummy spit.

Gotta run,

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
rick imby said:
Trek Bicycle Company Sucks

I have paid them close to 3 million dollars as their customer in the last 18 years. I was a Gary Fisher Dealer (owned by Trek for 18 years). I was in their top ten Fisher Only dealers in the country at least 17 of the last 18 years. Always paid my bills. Usually had a shitty inside rep. I did have a couple of good ones. One year I had 3 different brand new inside reps. They did not even know how to open the catalog. In the 18 years I dealt with them they visited me 11 times total.

I found out from one of my employees --he found out on the internet-- that Trek was dropping us. They quit making Gary Fisher bikes as a separate brand. It is now a series of bikes models from Trek the bicycle company that sucks.

The National Sales Manager after he fired us said it was a tough decision and that it was tough because we had such a good working relationship for so many years. Yes that is what he said.

Rick Kern
Bicycle Hangar
Missoula, Mt

Really now, dang, my first real Mtn Bike was a Fisher Montare.

Horrible geometry, I mean real bad.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker,
I was not able to sign in and see my statistics and retrieve my emails for 3 months. I continually emailed showing the issue. Instead of fixing it they said we will give you a couple hours of website work for no charge. I responded I am not worried about the $ I want to access the info I needed. After a few years of no problems they switched IT people and servers and my biggest cash cow became nonexistent. I understand you are a Douchebag who isn't very competive but I liked seeing my company continually grow and they made a switch and crippled my internet cash flow and didn't do anything about it. Then when I compained they pulled my website out of vindictiveness trying to hurt my company even though it was all paid for.

I don't think that is the way you should do business. That is like taking your dump hose and sticking into someones house because you didn't get the spot out and they complained. They intentionally tried to hurt my business. They hurt my business by not fulfilling their website contract since Chris Dyviak left and I will take videos to show how obsolete the 360 and original is compared to a 175.

I bought the bullshit of advertising the Rotovac but truth be told we haven't used them in a year or so and give the customer any excuse to use the 175 instead, it just cleans better. I understand a hack like you doesn't use a powerwand or prescrub and probably runs an emulsifier through their machine but you are a hack and my company would rather work harder and leave the carpets cleaner longer.

I do find it funny that this has absolutely nothing to do with equipment but morons seem to liken it to equipment. If you want to do business with a company that will try and hurt you even though you paid whatever they charged, no matter how much they charged, my credit card is on file and they charge whatever they want monthly and I have never asked a question on it.( I did just get an invoice for the first time in years.)

Cucu you seemd to have not read I let them know 3 months ago that it was all broken with the hosting and website and they never fixed it, they gave me the we are going through transision with IT and servers. It wasn't like they didn't know they gave excuses rather than trying to fix the problem, heck Chuck and nick didn't even know or care that they switched IT, that should show how important the monthly website people are. The only swift action they took was pulling my website off line.

Mike Draper

Next mikeyfest well have a competition to see if a 175 and a wand will out clean a RV360i. then everyone will see that the 360i will out clean it any day and the matter will be settled.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am taking bets now. I will video the whole thing this weekend. What do you think Mike?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not biased. I bought and advertised the rotovac for years but then I started prescrubbing with a 175 and even though we advertised rotovac we made a decision to strictly prescrub based on results. You know how much easier it would be to carry a 360 than a 175. This isn't new development based on the issue with rotovac this has been over a year that we haven't used the rotovac at all. I did buy another 360 to make sure we had the product on the truck in case a customer called us on it and our website was all rotovac.

My company doesn't advertise at all. We will do about 3/4 of a million this year in business and we had a USP being the rotovac and process but that is negated by their actions and I guarantee they will be hurt much worse by this because shills like me who lived and died by the rotovac()out of embarrasment spending the kind of money I did)( will be out showing buy a $500 175 and do better work. You will always have hacks like becker who will get by and not work as hard

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Really Ron, you are that easy about someone trying to hurt the way you support your family?

It is easy to pile on but the minute anyone fucks with the way I feed my kids I have a big problem and the cowards like you who probably don't know anything about taking care of a family step up is ridiculous. I take it as a personal afront to my family when a large corporation tries to hurt the little guy no matter what type of dickhead he is

Name
Ron lippold
i thought your wife pays the bills. and you also said that they would not affect your business at all. :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is a matter of intent Ron

The relevance of it actually hurting me is moot. What about the sucker who it might hurt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom