DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROTOVAC

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I will gladly do business with Rotovac again.

Several months ago I decided to go ahead and purchase a CFX, plus Docking Station & the 360i.

Two years ago I was fairly impressed when I first seen these at Connections, minus the Docking Station, and had lengthy discussions with Cliff Monson about them.

Anyhow, after contacting Rotovac I got onto Chuck Monson, explained what had transpired and got the gear out here.

Some boxes and equipment had been damaged in transit, plus the stupid air freight company dropped the gear off 1,200 miles away from me.

When they were contacted in the U.S., I was told to just drop down and get it, they, not realising just how far away I live.

This cost me about $300.00 for extra freight.

Rotovac picked up the tab, also sent out new parts extremely quick.

This all happened just prior to me going back over this year to Connections.

When I told them about another problem, (burst hoses due to liquid in the lines at 50,000 feet), they had these hoses waiting for me at Connections as agreed between them & me.

I also wanted one of their new "Steam Chamber Upholstery Tools", which they sent to me as soon as I was back in Oz.

All in all, I can't fault their service nor their back-up for parts that I have needed.

Can't recall ever speaking with Nick.

That has been a moment with me, and my moments of experience with Rotovac.

Ooroo,

:roll:

PS ::: Do I understand you correctly, I know how funny you Yanks speak, but did it really take you FIVE Rotovac machines to find out (in your opinion) that they are no good ??

That's weird in my opinion, but to each their own. shiteatinggrin

Stone Dude

The AmazingGC said:
The arguement seems to be that I cussed out someone but I didn't. I was more than happy to have an appropritate conersation but thought the timeline of 3 months at this point was excessive and when I said I was going to go public with my complaint I was public enemy #1 and dropped my website een though it was p[aid. You back ups please explain how that works ******* someone out of paid stuff?

you're cussing in the same sentence that you swear you didn't cuss in. how do you expect to have any credibility?

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
popcorn.gif

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
see shorty I was you a few days ago but I finally had a problem and was thrown to the wolves. I never had a problem but the minute I did we had a bulletin board attack on me and no respect for the guarantee. This should serve as a warning that the minute they aren't happy with the complaint they will do all they can to cripple the independent operator een pull a paid website until you hae alwyer threaten them with legal action. I would neer do business with that type of company again. Since they have responded please tell me what I did that would provoke such a reaction? ASlll i DID WAS BUY AND PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT AND FOLLOW YOUR PROTOCOL

F

FB7777

this is funnier than your podunk small town comedy routine :lol:

Instead of swearing at Nick, you should have led with " don't you know who I am? I own 2 Cape houses and a 7 Series Beemer " :roll: :mrgreen:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The AmazingGC said:
see shorty I was you a few days ago but I finally had a problem and was thrown to the wolves. I never had a problem but the minute I did we had a bulletin board attack on me and no respect for the guarantee.

That is where any similarity ended in regards to Rotovac.

We have both had problems apparently.

You are not satisfied with the outcome.

I could not be any happier with the service I received from Rotovac.

It's merely my opinion, but you certainly don't help your case when you go public like this, cussing and telling all and sundry what has transpired between you and Rotovacs employess, then laying down what you are going to do to Rotovac such as taking them to court etc;

I would not be surprised if you were summonsed for slander, unless of course Rotovac acknowledges some of this may be true, or it is not in their interest to persue you in court.

Apart from that, in the words of the immortal who's his name ?, D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Becker

Name
Becker
I did not see RV attacking you Greg.

I see a large company defending themselves and stating their side of a story you took public...

They claim your site is ranked #1.

It either is or not.. Easy to figure out.

Lots of people like RV.
They are located like 5 miles from me.
I buy from them when I'm in a pinch.
Only because there store as a supplier is not real off the street friendly.
But, customer service has always been good.

It appears RV decided they do not need your thousands in sales to survive, and ended a business relationship with you.
I like a lof of other cleaners have fired clients/customers. I seems you GREG CROWELY are FIRED! ( hope trump does not sue me )
I might be wrong.
I have a feeling RV does not feel as though they are getting a black eye over this event.

I'm sure there is much more to the story on both sides.

Get some hosting, build an intro page till your site is ready to launch. I see your domain is though Go Daddy. Get hosting from them or another company.. Very easy, costs very little.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
THE FACTS ARE THIS, i AM RANKED NUMBER ONE BASED ON MY NOT HAVING A PUBLISHED NUMBER,secondly I never had a problem withn rotovac until I complained and I never cussed out anyone at all and I would love to see someone provide anything to differ that.
I just thought monsons insistance that he can void a contract based on cussing as disingenious and the fact that they pulled my website off line and then when I show my rights to a lawsuit put it back online immediatley a telling tale. I think they are more than happy to hurt an indpenedent operator if it suits their purpose, I don't give a shot if Odin is a sell out now based on his friend dying
Greg called in screaming & swearing at my web designer because he was having website problems. I got the call after no one knew how to deal with him. He did nothing but yell and scream. I asked him his name and wouldn’t even give me that. Asked him how I could help and he just kept yelling. Asked him to calm down so we could talk about the problem rationally and he told me to “ACE off.” He called back and threatened to sue us.
never happened trying to discredit me and I am more than happy to disprove this in a court since they have affirmed that they record all messages

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
after years of being a loyal customer they chose to turn against me because they are hurting. I would enjoy them trying to prove their claims since as they said many times they they record all calls. I was never innapopriate unless innapropriate is asking precise questions. The minute I called them on their lies they immediately pulled a paid website off their hosting to attack an independent operator, trying to unfairlly influence a dispute ()federal law precludes this)( and yet Odin and others back these actions so be fair warned that if you purchase from anyone who condones these practices.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Rotovac said:
We DID take his website off line for his baseless verbal abuse of my staff and threatening to sue us. I personally offered to help him on two occasions each time he wouldn’t let me get a word in edgewise. On the behest of the owner of the company we turned his site back on to give him time to find a new hosting company (30 days).
What more can we do?

Nick

That's pretty classy Nick. Take the guy's site offline and let him flounder and hurt his business. I'd be pissed too. Note to self, don't have Rotovac host my website (if I ever do one).

naterotovac

I am the web designer here at Rotovac. We won't be continually updating this thread as we are busy with customers but I wanted to take a moment and reply to these accusations.

Greg called about a week and a half ago complaining that there was something wrong with the login portion of his CMS (his site as far as visitors were concerned was completely unaffected) I rebuilt his website using a whole new content management system, doing the whole thing from scratch.

He called this morning complaining that:

1.) He wasn't getting estimate requests and wasn't getting business from his website.
2.) He didn't have access to his web statistics.

The estimate form works and according to his webstats (which I sent him information on how to log into on October 19th) he has gotten 125 visitors in the month of October. Those 125 people are only his visitors for the 12 days after his site had gone live, so it's clear to see that traffic is not an issue. At that rate his visitors for the whole month would be somewhere in the area of 375-550 visitors.

I have included a screenshot in this post of his web traffic (which again, is just the traffic since the 19th, before that the hits were counted by his old CMS.)

He called and was clearly on a mission to harass our company rather than resolve any issue, both myself, my supervisor and the head of the company spoke to him on the phone and he was loud, angry and verbally abusive towards all three of us while we were patiently trying to discuss the issue to get it resolved.

We are well within our rights to cancel his account outright according to the website hosting agreement he signed that includes a cancellation clause. Currently he has one months on our system to find another solution before we cancel his site.

Mr. Crowley is the #1 rated Google result for “carpet cleaning marshfield, ma “ which is no doubt bringing him quite a bit of business. SEO companies charge thousands for that kind of work, and we did it for free without so much as a thank you from him

For the past 5 years we have been the number one provider of carpet cleaning websites in the United States and if the screenshot I included of Mr Crowleys traffic (for just a few weeks) is making any of you consider getting a site for yourself I would encourage you to give us a call at (888) 768-6822. Our premium websites right now are going for $495 which is a round thousand less than I would have charged for the same work as a freelancer. If you call and mention this post I will give you $100 off and a month of free hosting.

I get positive feedback from clients every single day and we would love to have you all making more money using a website to market your business. It's easy to see how with just the extra clients you get off your website could pay for itself in a matter of months (if not weeks.)

Our websites are built with a content management system (CMS) so you can update it yourself simply and easily. Why settle for a web designer who doesn't know your business? All we do is carpet cleaning and we have the know-how to get you more clients. Check out the screenshot i've included in this post and if you like what you see give us a call. : )

Nathan R
Rotovac Corp..

proof.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
since they decided to post the information i would be more than ahppy to show my complaints starting over a month and a half ago and the information that this guy provided it is annacurate trying to minimize my complaint. I will post the emails to promote the truth

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
this was my last interaction with nathan, notice the date, about a month ago
Nathan I have to tell you I still have not been able to get my stats and have not gotten 1 email off the system in over a month. When I use to get 20-30 a month
----- Original Message -----
To: crowleycarpets@msn.com
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: Web Stats

Not sure why your password stopped working but i've had it changed.

username:

password:

Should work!

--
Thanks,

Nathan Resick
Web Design / Marketing
Rotovac Corporatio

naterotovac

greg -

what does annacurate mean?

is that anything like "innacurate?"

good call on posting your login password by the way.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
doesn't matter in never worked. here is a response because I couldn't access my site in the eraly part of sept I belive it was sept 9
Greg,

The email you will use as your user id is "gcrowley@25dollarsaroom.com"

Your password should stay the same.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Resick
Web Design / Marketing
Rotovac Corporation
888-768-6822 EXT 100

So I am wrong by finally losing my temper after months of incompetence

I would like a copy of this hosting agreement that gives you the right pto publish my personal information without restriction and would like to warn peopl of this when reading their agreements

Becker

Name
Becker
thats your evidence? I hope you don't go to court with that.

Is Greg on his own side? or is he trying to help RV prove their case?

Don't see these Emails as damming.

BTW, I was able to log into the Stats Page.

( shiteatinggrin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't need to prove anything they admit that they chose to not perform their end of the contract based on a complaint. I am just warning other people not to do business with people who will turn on you rather than help your business grow after spending 10's of thousands of dollars on their product because they suddenly became desperate
Nathan said the complaint cae today when obviously I have complained for months after not complaining for a couple years, so something changed

Becker

Name
Becker
Look at RV turn this hassle into a promo... Even offering discounts if this topic is mentioned.

Maybe they are in fear of the lost Crowely business.

Greg, have you taken anyone up on offers to help forward your domain?
Get some hosting?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the password and ID didn't work anyhow, so I wasn't worried. If it worked we wouldn't have an issue, I am just glad I could finally see my stats. I have to open the document Nathan posted because I haven't seen the stats for months

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just to show I am not a broke dick lying fraud here is what is in the shop and not on the trucks. \They don't want and appreciate my business they want to discredit me for asking questions after months of waiting for answers. Is ROTOVAC willing to buy this equipment back at 50%
IMG00049.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here are the 2 problems

1 They should not have stopped his hosting like that....but they did put it back up and redeemed themselves....people make mistakes.

2 The reason you don't get calls or emails is because your website sucks. shiteatinggrin

Here's what i get when I click on Crowley's links

crowley.jpg

I'll build you a website for $500 Crowley and it will cost you about $10.00 a month to host it....but you will have to do some of the computer work.
Let me know.

By the way...Rotovac has been nothing but good to me. I bought my first porty from them years ago.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
They brought it back up with a threat of a lawsuit when I quoted terms and conditions and legalities, if I wasn't connected in the DOJ it would still be down. Any inference to the website if it sucks is all rotovacs, Chris was the one who built and said he would update as needed, then as nathan said he rebuilt it so if it sucks it is the best they can do. But you like them even though they tossed a loyal customer over the bridge because he was upset that his website no longer worked. Good For You......... GFY

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you love them so much I have 2 360's and 4 originals, I would love for someone to buy. I hate saying I was wrong so I followed the ugly trail but a rotovac isn't a RX-209 no matter how many you buy. I will gladly sell all my rotovac equipment back to rotovac at 40% of the price. Since they have been so vocal and they stand behind their equipment I don't see this as a problem

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
nate just Pm'd me that Rotovac will buy the equipment back at 40%
absolutely we would!

Mikey does that constitute adeal on Mikeysboard

I will back 4 originals and 2 360's up in the morning

too bad they don't stand behind their websites

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
very funny but this is the experience you should expect from this company if you purchase from them and have a 1 complaint after 7 yrs of business
absolutely we would!

Please call our returns department at (401) 285-0696
it is a number saying how to keep an idiot entertained. Great customer service for a loyal customer who promoted them for years

after spending thousands with this company I have never been so insulted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom